This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRZ Performance Strut Tower Brace--FAILED TO MAKE GROUP BUY

I talked to Matt today they are ready to make the STB and many other products for the G6 but they need commitment from us. We need 10 people ready to buy, they have 2 options too pick from brushed or polished.

Prices should be about the same as the Cobolt and G5 $135 for the brushed and $175 for the polisted. They offer custom designs that will cost between $40-70 dollors depending on the detail.

They will do a group buy discount depending on the number of total people signed up,
    10 people should give us 10% off and with more it will go up.

DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Re: MRZ Performance Strut Tower Brace

This looks like a GB and i dont recall you asking for permission???

Am i mistaken?

Kyle
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

The group buy is for info only to show other members they are willing too work with us. this is just a intrest thread for now. The GB will not take affect until we have 10 members ready to buy and get aproval for the product.
      DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Count me in on the strut bar. For sure and I have the money. That is you can get it by Toyz

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
        It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

Re: MRZ Performance Strut Tower Brace -- Interest thread!

Pretty sharp looking. I like but don't count me in just yet. I am interested though.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshadow
            Count me in on the strut bar. For sure and I have the money. That is you can get it by Toyz

Anything can get by me, I just need to know whats going on! If and when things go south, I'm the run who has to deal with it. All i ask is for is a little help from the OP...

It really is that easy... Ask anyone who has gone through the process of PMing me before making this type of thread... Easy cheezy!

Kyle

Continue with your interest thread..
            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Im interested. Tmack likes GBs (or interest threads in this situation! )

Comment

I would not think getting ten people should be to hard to place a order but the more the better for all of us. Can you get some kind of idea of a ship time after we place our first order.

Comment

The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
                    maybe, you could all get a cheaper rate on the engraving on it if everyone got the same design (ie the g6performance.com with the pontiac dart in the middle, like our decals).
                    Thats what I am thinking g6performance.com would be sweet. but after the first set there would be no more one time deal kinda thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshadow
                      I would not think getting ten people should be to hard to place a order but the more the better for all of us. Can you get some kind of idea of a ship time after we place our first order.
                      I dont know for shipping time but I dont think it would take to long because I think they just put in the measurments in a computer and it cuts it.

Ok now we start the interest list please state what finish you want.

1. bigjonsrt-polished

Comment

Originally posted by colinpeddle
                        maybe, you could all get a cheaper rate on the engraving on it if everyone got the same design (ie the g6performance.com with the pontiac dart in the middle, like our decals).
                        If we all order the same engraving we might get a better deal on the custom part of the order. They gave a range price in the custom engraving and to do something cool and at a better price we need to know how they price the custom order. If we just order G6 PERFORMANCE how much would that drop the price. I have nothing against the .com and the dart but just looking at price

Comment

Maybe you can get him on this forum to help answer questions?

Comment

1. bigjonsrt-polished
                            2. mi04se1-polished

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
                            4 door mafia
                            93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
                            8000k hid's
                            Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
                            Rotofab cai and radiator cover
                            13.207@107.11
                            330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

^ Fixed list.

I just emailed them to see if they can come join us and to help answer any questions, give any additional info etc...

Just an interest list for now guys, keep it coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X