got my strut bar today & put on pics inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my strut bar today & put on pics inside

Easiest mod i have ever done took like 5mins total cost to my house from gm direct $120 Canadian i can notice it right away

My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Are you going to do the rubbing mod?
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Looks good, but I noticed you didn't put any padding or anything on the bar or hood to prevent the rubbing. Or is yours just not rubbing?
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

i am gonna wait and c were it does
          My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

He will see the rub soon. He probably just stuck it on and took the pics. We will be hearing from him soon on which method he is using to prevent the rub. Looks fun. I wanna get one for myself. Kinda low on the list at the second.
            Originally posted by Nikki
            You are an e-pimp.
            Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
            I tried too, my penis way too big
            07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
            My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
            The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

The strut bar looks sweet. Nice mod.

Oh, and I wish I had your 3900...
              Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

I see you didnt spring for the $8 performance decal.
                Where is it suppossed to rub? I dont see any problems with mine. :smoke:

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

That bar looks good. I wish it didn't rub, I don't want anything rubbing on my car, with or without the 'fix'.

Lampoon, that engine cover is sick. This is me placing an order for one in crimson red.
                  ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Yeah, I was about to say sweet covers guys... where are you getting them from???
                    Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Oh I forgot to add I like the flames.

Comment

I agree.. two hott engines fellas! i love the blue theme!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

hey complete moron here :wacko: but where the hell can i buy one, i have looked at the sites given but i still cant find the damn thing nedd some help both mental and physical

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                          Originally posted by ahuhn
                          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Part number 15286584 - Strut Tower Brace
                            List price - $126.78

Part Number 25769543 - GMPD Emblem
                            List Price - $14. 95

Online sales of genuine GM and AC-Delco parts and accessories for all GM makes and models. Also offers GM restoration parts.
                            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

i'm sure this has been brought up before....but will the GM strut bar clear the hydraulic tank on the 6MT cars? anyone with a standard put the strut bar on yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X