It's Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Here!

Unfortunately I have to work tonight... install will have to wait.

***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Wicked

Comment

Congrats!
      2009 Panther Black G8 GT
      334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Ahhhh that sucks I have the one without the extra weather stripping. Go ahead and disconnect the bat. trust me just do it. I drove mine for 300 miles and didn't feel much change. Hooked up my amp and when I jumped in it was way faster. I know the ecu resets itself but it just helped.
        Originally posted by Nikki
        You are an e-pimp.
        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
        I tried too, my penis way too big
        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

So what does disconnecting the battery do if the ECU resets itself without a disconnect?
          ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

It happens a lot quicker. I think he meant that it will just relearn it over time rather than start from scratch if you disconnected the battery.

Comment

I see. Are there any other side effects from a battery disconnect?

Comment

No, just maybe a clock reset and presets but those might stay.

Comment

schweet!
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Window indexing....?

That is hot...! :-) I want install pictures!
                    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Oh yeah, does batt disconnect screw up the window indexing? Also John, I bought the K&N recharge kit. I'm supposed to use the oil on the filter before I install right?

Comment

No it doesn't, I had mine off for a couple hours last week and it didn't mess anything up.

Comment

? I distinctly remember reading that if you disconnect the battery you need to calibrate the windows. There are even instructions on how to do it.
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Hmm maybe, but all I know is I didn't have to.

Comment

Hmmm... this is making me a little nervous.

Comment

Working...
                              X