Hitch Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitch Mod

FWIW, my first mod was the addition of a hitch so that I could tow my RV. I am towing about 1200 pounds without a problem.

Mikey

Teardrops rule! Glad to hear you can tow stuff. I wont be adding a hitch anytime soon. But glad to know it can be done.
    Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Granted, not everyone needs a hitch. But if you need one, you need one!

Mikey

Comment

LOLOLOL

that looks so funny on a g6
          2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

Wow, I didn't know a G6 could be a good towing car???? I would SO put a dual chrome exhaust tip on that when I don't have a trailer on and just say it's my sweet new center exhaust.
            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I didn't think it was possible the way the bumper was made until I saw one with a hitch. Didn't see it up close however, so I can't tell if it looked good up close (I know however the guy didn't have to cut into his rear valance).
              COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
              Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
              MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
              Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by coulomjo
                I didn't think it was possible the way the bumper was made until I saw one with a hitch. Didn't see it up close however, so I can't tell if it looked good up close (I know however the guy didn't have to cut into his rear valance).
                I have one on mine no cutting needed.
                Shit happens, Drive faster
                GO SENS GO!!!!!!!
                :) :) :) :) :) :)
                GO SENS GO!!!!!!!

Comment

i think i read somewhere that only non-gtp models can use the hitch system. i guess the muffler gets in the way?

im not sure if this information is correct but on one site there was a guy that did a consumer report or something and thats what he said.
                  '06 GTP w/ 3 pedals

Comment

so where'd you get your hitch from?
                    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

That's what I have a truck for, too tow my stuff, not my G6.
                      06 G6 GTP 6sp Silver Sweet !!!!! PONTIAC

Comment

Working...
                      X