RIMS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIMS?

I don't know if I'm posting in the right section but I'm getting the Saturn and Sunfire appraised next week. My mom's sunfire has aftermarket American Racing Rims. They have the worst brown build up on them. It's just on the front two rims but I need to get them cleaned up. I tried everything mothers gold, eagle one, castrol everything. I'm just sick of scrubbing the rims and nothing is working

Re: RIMS?

Have you tried simple green, just to cut through some of the grime??

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
      Have you tried simple green, just to cut through some of the grime??
      No, maybe that would help. But after drivin with the rims the last 5 winters they sure did enough damage to them. My mom was thinkin a SOS pad but that might too some damage

Comment

I would stay away from an SOS pad... You could try Fantastic or some other multipurpose cleaner and see what happens as well. At this point it sounds like the dirt is pretty ground in and is gonna take away to get off. Also I would use some sort of soft bristle brush when scrubbing the dirt it'll help break it up.

Comment

Wheel cleaner + claybar and if that doesn't work break out the polish.

Comment

I'll try my luck!

Comment

bug and tar remover works sometimes.
              ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
              .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
              X