Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st one spotted in my area, but what do you.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st one spotted in my area, but what do you.........

1st one spotted in my area, A 2008 carbon black metallic g6 gxp coupe with street package and black chrome rims! but what do you.........

....................write on the note you leave on their car? Usually I just write "check it out! http://www.g6performance.com" but I've left a bunch of notes on g6's and none of them have found their way here I guess.

Re: 1st one spotted in my area, but what do you.........

I made business cards with the G6performance logo. Then i put under the logo, a place for tips, advice, tech support and more. ( or something to that effect)

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
      I made business cards with the G6performance logo. Then i put under the logo, a place for tips, advice, tech support and more. ( or something to that effect)
      maybe I'll have to go that route then. hmmm.

Comment

I havent had any success either
        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

by the looks of it, he/she doesnt care much about their car by parking so close the entrance. Its ding and dent central in the front of parking lots especially with those big carts those wholesale clubs have.

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

Print out the cards....do a search!!!
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

You should have parked like 3 inches away from it.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

All you'd need to really put is the link, and something like come check us out. Like mentioned there are examples made up around here somewhere, it's been brought up a couple times and you should find lots. I don't bother leaving any notes, since I figure if they actually cared they could find the forum on their own... I did.

Plus some people get pissed at that kind of thing, really it can go either way. Just put on your G6 decals and if they care to notice your car then they'll pick up on the site link.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                  All you'd need to really put is the link, and something like come check us out. Like mentioned there are examples made up around here somewhere, it's been brought up a couple times and you should find lots. I don't bother leaving any notes, since I figure if they actually cared they could find the forum on their own... I did.

Plus some people get pissed at that kind of thing, really it can go either way. Just put on your G6 decals and if they care to notice your car then they'll pick up on the site link.
                  Why not put the G6 decals on THEIR car?
                  Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                  I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

Just don't get caught doing it then. :P

Comment

If your not caught, it didn't happen
                      Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                      I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

I wonder if people think it spam or a virus? may sound silly but I wonder.
                        ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                        .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Working...
                        X