Chrome wheels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome wheels?

Looking for some better wheels for the G6....

Should I consider something like this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FACTORY- ... enameZWDVW

Mikey

I do like the looks of the chrome ones. But I still prefer my 18's! (or Plugged's 20's!)
    ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Yup the chrome ones are nice. Im with Aeon......I like my 18's.....but very very soon will be traded in for some nice 19's.
      Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

I've seen the 18"s on ebay for $1500. The chromes for $900. I've decided to wait a bit on the wheels... the rotors seem to be more important at the moment with that awful pulsing every time I step on the brakes.

Maybe new calipers, pad and rotors are called for.

I've seen some postings for after market rotors for the G6. Are there any after market calipers for the G6 yet?

Mikey

Comment

I do not think there are calipers yet. We are waiting patiently!...for alot of things.
          Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

i got the chrome wheels for the 6ixer....anyone wanna trade up for the 18s? im down...lol im not so down with "CHromeTech
            Mods so far...black arrow over lays. blue door sill over lays. painted intake and engine over..more to come

Comment

I'll sell you my GT. That way I can get a set of black ones.
              2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

This company has an excellent reputation - I personally have not used them.
                Starting at $125.00 per wheel.

http://www.calchrome.com/index.php

Later,
                Don ruckmn@comcast.net
                2006 G6 GTP Convertible
                2005 Ford Focus Wagon
                1996 Dodge Viper RT/10

Comment

Working...
                X