X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z06, Top Gear, amazing videos!

http://www.dpccars.com/car-movies/05-16 ... tteZO6.htm

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

I want one. Hell I want two or three.
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Cool videos!
      2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
      Forge Motorsports BPV
      CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
      HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
      HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

All kinds of sweetness. And it killed 10 minutes for me at work. But, not interested in one. It wasn't Convertible.

Yeah, I'm an a**hole sometimes.
        Check Out My Internet Radio Show, Streaming At www.live365.com/stations/erndawg101

Or Download The Podcast Of Each Show at www.inthewolvesden.com

Comment

Man you're a convertible freak aren't you?

Comment

Those are some cool videos. Just goes to show how you're just really paying for a name.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

schaweeeet.. the Z06 burnt up that fire!!!!!!!!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                Man you're a convertible freak aren't you?

DEFINATELY
                Check Out My Internet Radio Show, Streaming At www.live365.com/stations/erndawg101

Or Download The Podcast Of Each Show at www.inthewolvesden.com

Comment

Dad works at the Vette plant. He said it has been the best job he's ever had. He's part of the team that fixes problems that they run into in production. He also gets to test them a few times a week. I'm pretty sure he's why there is a speed limit on their test track

Also a little birdie told me that the guys that take them off the line and into the waiting area smoke the tires through as many gears that they can. The mode of thinking, these cars are made to be driven hard so they are going to drive them hard. If it breaks they want it to brake at the factory. Imagine having a job where you get to run the piss out of these cars :smoke:
                  2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

That'd be pretty sweet! A job at BG would make me move to Kentucky! Just the opportunity to be surrounded by all those Corvettes would be amazing!

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Dad is always saying that they are hiring.
                      2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

Those videos are killer. My dad has a Z06 on order at the local Chevy dealer. He's thinking about going down to KY to pick it up and drive it back here to IL. Such a sweet car.
                        2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Working...
                        X