2005 stealth grey G6 GT
    red painted calipers
    XM Roady 2
    Redline Tuning Quicklifts
    Ingen Intake
    GT-R Exhaust
    Polished GM Performance Strut Bar
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2165313

I said it on your cardomain page and I'll say it again, the red calipers really set it off. Definitely an eye-catcher.
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe
    :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
    :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
    :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Definitely like the red calipers, think I'll start my mods with that. Any suggestions on the easiest way to do this?

Comment

Once you have the wheel off, clean the calipers really well and let them dry. Once they are completely dry, mask off the wheel well & body panels in that area (newspaper is probably the easiest way). Once you've done that, paint the calipers whatever color you choose. Make sure to use high temp paint or it will burn/fade.
        2006 G6 GTP Coupe
        :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
        :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
        :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

if you want to do it the easy way i used the duplicolor kit, however get some larger masking tape it will speed up the process
          2005 stealth grey G6 GT
          red painted calipers
          XM Roady 2
          Redline Tuning Quicklifts
          Ingen Intake
          GT-R Exhaust
          Polished GM Performance Strut Bar
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2165313

Comment

I have used the duplicolor kit and it is truely the best kit out there. After about a year the paint was still glossy and to clean just needed a blast of water for the brake dust. I would steer clear of high temp spraypaint because it gets tacky when it heats up but the duplicolor paint is ceramic based to dissipate heat quickly. I plan on painting all four calipers red within the next couple weeks when I have time from work and college.
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
            X