Godzilla loves the Blue G6!! WOOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godzilla loves the Blue G6!! WOOT

[youtube:3pabi4yw]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nrFuAKDaPbc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nrFuAKDaPbc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube:3pabi4yw]

Haa anyone else seen this commercial?
    Sorry bout the quality but its from my cell phone to my utube account.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: Godzilla loves the Blue G6!! WOOT

cool commercial but he should have gone with green.

Comment

Seen this a few times, talked about it in OT, good find Pooners!
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I saw that on tv and it never cought my eye that they were 6's.
        Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

I heard screaming and ran in to find my wife pointing
          at the screen of the TV and there was MY blue G6 sedan!!

I caught it today w/the cell....

MODS:

Comment

lolol how much did you pay them to use the blue G6? :P off topic, but how do you save vids off of youtube? I wanted to show ppl at work the vid in which Rich Christensen crashes the bike on Pinks...hahaha. any suggestions would be great, thanks.

- Alpine IVA-w505 7" DVD with built in Blackbird GPS
            - JL 1000.1 Amp
            - JL 12" W7
            - 10% Front Tint, 5% Rear

Comment

yeah i saw that commercial a few times

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
              TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
              Show
              -20% tint
              -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
              -Professionally heated seats

Comment

seen that commerical... I would have picked the red 6 though...

Comment

I saw that commercial as well and was pissed that he even dropped the G6,
                  Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

I noticed that the 1st time I saw it

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
                      I saw that commercial as well and was pissed that he even dropped the G6,

in theory he didn't drop the 6, He did place it on the roof of the dealership, it just so happened to be on the edge so it fell off. Why couldn't that be the gold camry he was holding....

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbzzz
                        ...but how do you save vids off of youtube? I wanted to show ppl at work the vid in which Rich Christensen crashes the bike on Pinks...hahaha. any suggestions would be great, thanks.
                        Im not sure you can since they host the viewer.
                        I took the video and I have a utube account so its easy cheesy for me.

If you can figure it out there are allot of music vids etc that people wanna steal.

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbzzz
                          lolol how much did you pay them to use the blue G6? :P off topic, but how do you save vids off of youtube? I wanted to show ppl at work the vid in which Rich Christensen crashes the bike on Pinks...hahaha. any suggestions would be great, thanks.
                          Dude, it's youtube. If you wanna see it, someone else always put it up already! By the way, everyone really should see this, cuz it was hilarious!

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LHok7aofAY4[/youtube]

EDIT>>how do I post youtube vids? I can't get it to work.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

hit quote on mine and look at the html....

MODS:

Comment

[youtube:16kpsl0g]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QXyfvqyqSwk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QXyfvqyqSwk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube:16kpsl0g]

Ah, I see you gotta grab the embed code from youtube, the put that inside the [youtube] tags on here. I'm sure someone explained that somewhere on here

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

Working...
                              X