This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac Letters on the Trunk

My letters are falling off and I was wondering if any one knew where I could buy them for cheap?
    Joe
    New to the Pontiac World
    2005 Black Pontiac G6 GT
    (Automatic, Panaromic Roof, Tinted)
    (Yokohama Tires, Powerslot Rotors, Akebono Pads)

badgeyourride.com

can customize it too, or just get some 3m tape and put them back off

Comment

There falling off already? Anything special happen to cause that or just doing it?
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

i wish mine would fall off, then i'd be more inclined to move the G6 to the left and not have Pontiac on there
        -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
          i wish mine would fall off, then i'd be more inclined to move the G6 to the left and not have Pontiac on there
          I was actually thinkin the other way - leaving the pontiac and taking the G6 off. I think that's what they should have done to begin with.
          Originally posted by colinpeddle
          They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
          That here, by G6er law, we lie
          Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
          THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

and not have the name of the car at all?
            i want mine like this:

G6 ............................... GTP

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

I dunno - I don't really like either, but i think it would look odd by taking both the G6 and Pontiac off.....

I saw a granite coupe totally debadged the other day and it looked pretty good, I just wonder if my trunk lock would stick out horribly if it was the only thing left on the trunk
              They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.

Comment

I have everything gone...

Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Yours looks good too. I just wonder if the chrome lock being the only thing ona black trunk would look bad?

Comment

Just need someone to photoshop it..?

Comment

the only debadging i would ever consider at all would be taking off pontiac and moving G6 to the left...i never understood why people don't want people to know what kind of car they drive or what model, at least if you have a GTP, i could understand removing it if it just said V6 or whatever the lower models say...esp with the trunk lock on the right, i think it needs the chrome lettering on the trunk

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                        Just need someone to photoshop it..?
                        It's a quick and dirty thing, hell, even MS paint would work. I just don't have a pic of the rear end of a gtp coupe straight on.

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
                          the only debadging i would ever consider at all would be taking off pontiac and moving G6 to the left...i never understood why people don't want people to know what kind of car they drive or what model, at least if you have a GTP, i could understand removing it if it just said V6 or whatever the lower models say...esp with the trunk lock on the right, i think it needs the chrome lettering on the trunk
                          I like it clean and smooth. I believe if car designers had their way they would not put badges on the car. And frankly I don't care if people know or don't know what I drive because I am not showing off or trying to get attention plus I know and that is all that matters.

John

Comment

man that lock just sucks IMO

now if you had a spoiler i dotn think the lock woudl look at of place by itself, but without i think it does

Comment

I completely agree the lock totally sucks! It should be in the middle... I will never understand why it is way over to the one side. When I get some cash I want to get it shaved. But Aeon's estimate was 377, ouch.

John

Comment

Working...
                              X