Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panoramic panel fitment

2006 G6 GT with panormaic roof.

Wife had me look at it the other day. From the inside looking up at the roof (closed) you can see daylight at the corners of the glass panels. I hand wash the car and its been through some heavy rain, never leaked. Is this the way the panels are designed to fit, or should the corners be sealing completely? I have to take the car in for the horrible creaking noises from the panoramic roof structure anyway, but I would like to see what everyone else thinks first.

Thanks,

AW
    2005 EBM G6 GT

I've heard of people saying that their pano's are like you described. I think it's normal. The G6 has a drainage system set up to drain water from the sunroof area to underneath the car.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I heard some one talking about I think that at the dealership when I was getting my car, I think its normal esp if its not leaking any water. I like the panoramic sun roof, I think there hot, wish they modified the coupe to have one!
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

mine doesnt look like that, nor does it creak

so i dont know if it is normal, but the non leaking is a plus

Comment

Dealer adjusted the panels. You can see light coming in at the corners now, but you can't see out like you could before
          2005 EBM G6 GT

Comment

Unfortunately my Panoramic Roof has been nothing but trouble since I bought the car. To make myself feel worse, this is one of the things I insisted that the car have. I have had the glass panels adjusted, one replaced, TSB performed, and adjusted for creaking twice. Guess what? It still friggin' creaks like no tomorrow and it's driving me insane. I'm going to try a different dealer to see if I have any luck there.
            Justin

Stealth Gray 2005 G6 GT Sedan - new owner so I'm figuring out what mods to start with.

Comment

I believe this has been posted about, try a search!

John
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

I have searched many times, no dice
                2005 EBM G6 GT

Comment

I digress, I know there was a thread but I cannot find it either...

John
                  Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

i think it was in a thread about somethign else originally, not one for itself

Comment

Working...
                    X