ahuhns weird work car thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahuhns weird work car thread

as i mentioned yesturday i got a 97 lumina that i wound up putting an ignition cylander(sp) in because the keys were gone and a code was unavailable. normaly makes sense in this case not so much

note the trunck is only closed because i wired it closed so i could back it out of my stall

note the stuff hanging from the headliner adn that the dash isnt even installed all the way and the windshields broken

and also

note the stick sticking out of the side view mirror

the story weve been told is that the car was in a tornado last fall
    what we dont get is why anyone would pay anything to fix this car instead of totaling it or something

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Re: who spends money on this

My guess is it's either sentimental value to someone... or they are planning on using for a demolition derby... otherwise I have no clue why someone would put money into it. Even my beater 88 grand am doens't look that bad.

Comment

Maybe the car was ripped apart becuase they were searching for immigrants?
      Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
      Eric # whatever
      newbiestyle:
      holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Paintball Immigrant hunting FTW!!!
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

That is crazy. How much is the estimate to get it fixed?
            Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Gas and a match.

Comment

That is jus a normal car in Wisconsin Me I prefer to ride clean and I have the cops following me every day

Comment

some people.

Comment

I've seen some cars on the road looking like that in Calgary.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

That shit will buff right out! opcorn:
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
                        That is crazy. How much is the estimate to get it fixed?
                        no they dont want it fixed. they just wanted keys that total was about $350

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

why not jam a screw driver into the ingnition? Its not like anyone's gonna steal it. My buddy did that with his 84ish nissan/datsun truck. It was awesome to use a screwdriver to start the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                            why not jam a screw driver into the ingnition? Its not like anyone's gonna steal it. My buddy did that with his 84ish nissan/datsun truck. It was awesome to use a screwdriver to start the truck.

also one of our questions
                            they would have had to bypass pass lock though but im sure we could have done that

Comment

sweet ride
                              2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Working...
                              X