Removing Front Seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Front Seats?

Theres not really a big reason besides that there is a bunch of icky crums and dirt that i can't get to that i want to vacuum. Also i just happened to be messing around with the 6 and i could not figure it outtt! anyone have any idea? or am i just missing the overlooking the obvious lol
    Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Re: Removing Front Seats?

I think there's two bolts on the rails in the back, and the front part of the rails are just hooks that latch into slots on the floor. Or maybe it's the other way around?

Comment

deffinately just two Torqs bolts in the back... i think that it is like a 45 torqs... then they lift up a bit and slide forward... be careful because the seatbelt is attached to the rails there and you might get hung up in the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
        I think there's two bolts on the rails in the back, and the front part of the rails are just hooks that latch into slots on the floor.

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

oo alright i see what you are talking about. nice! thanx guys!
          Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

Working...
          X