Every Thursday Meet with OPC @ Kennedy Commons Tim Hortons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every Thursday Meet with OPC @ Kennedy Commons Tim Hortons

Hi all GTA'ers - you are all welcome to join us on Thursday nights at Kennedy Commons...we meet up at the Tim Horton's parking lot south corner usually around 7pm on - every week

Last week Bubbzino and I went and represented the G6 and we had a blast - no clash as it's all about Pontiac

I would love to have a huge showing of G6ers - lol usually sunfires and G5's outnumber us though

Anyhow if you are in the area pop in for a visit!

Hope we can soon start up regular meets for our TAG6 group!

Re: Every Thursday Meet with OPC @ Kennedy Commons Tim Hortons

that'd be sweet, I'll have to make an appearance..I have baseball every thursday night, but I'll have to ditch it one week and come down.

- Alpine IVA-w505 7" DVD with built in Blackbird GPS
    - JL 1000.1 Amp
    - JL 12" W7
    - 10% Front Tint, 5% Rear

Comment

see ya thursday. I'll have mini meeh with me tho so i wont be stayin for tooo long..

see ya then

Comment

I'll more than likely be there
        <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbzzz
          that'd be sweet, I'll have to make an appearance..I have baseball every thursday night, but I'll have to ditch it one week and come down.
          That would be great - we will see if we can get the TAG
          group to make our sunday meets too...would that day be better for you?

Comment

looking forward to seeing you katie and your little one and you too Ed

Comment

lol Sundays are even worse, I'd have to skip 2 games..I play in 3 leagues, but its alright I can miss a game or 2.

- Alpine IVA-w505 7" DVD with built in Blackbird GPS
              - JL 1000.1 Amp
              - JL 12" W7
              - 10% Front Tint, 5% Rear

Comment

We still on for tonite? opcorn:

Comment

I'll be there. I'm kinda getting sick tho so I'll try and stay away from everyone
                  <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

what time you showing up?

i drop mini meeh off around 630 ish so i should be there bout 7 ish.. call me if theres an accident please on/near kennedy. DOnt want to get stuck behindit again:P

Comment

lol I gotta take my grandmother and uncle to yonge n sheppard to go see my fair lady so I'll shoot across the 401 right after that. Should be there around 7:30-8ish at the latest
                      <----Got a red 6?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbzino
                        lol I gotta take my grandmother and uncle to yonge n sheppard to go see my fair lady so I'll shoot across the 401 right after that. Should be there around 7:30-8ish at the latest
                        Sounds great! see you there

Comment

Originally posted by Meehdabeautiful
                          what time you showing up?

i drop mini meeh off around 630 ish so i should be there bout 7 ish.. call me if theres an accident please on/near kennedy. DOnt want to get stuck behindit again:P
                          LOL don't wish an accident! lol I will be there for 7ish - see you there!

Comment

Nice G6 turnout! - here are pics of the May 15/08 OPC Kennedy Commons meet

Would love to see more G6'ers...I think we almost outnumbered the Grand Prix's/Am's!!!

See you next Thursday!

Comment

So it should be another gorgeous day - see you tomorrow night fellow GTA'ers - Katie & ed - hope to see you there again... Katie NO HONDA LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X