Thought this was kinda funny..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought this was kinda funny..

So I got out of work today and immediately went home to clean my car. Clean it from top to bottom, then waxed it. It was beautiful. As soon as I was done with that, I did a little maintance under the hood.. then I heard a thud. Looked up at the top of my car and this huge splat of bird poop! Ugh.. thank god I cleaned it off immediately, you can't even tell what happend. Thought it was pretty funny afterwards though. Other than that, I spent like 2 hours getting bug guts off the front of my car. And I even noticed that a spot where I had bird pooh on that I cleaned off a few days ago left a stain. You can't really see it unless you look reallyyy hard. But i'd like to know how to get rid of it.
    You Can Just Call Me Zoom Zoom

Re: Thought this was kinda funny..

it's true. the birds aim for clean cars. it's a fact.

Comment

oh man i believe it. I used to have this POS and no birds ever took a crap on it. haha

Comment

Man that must have been some load for you to hear it hit the car!

Comment

Man that must have been some load for you to hear it hit the car!

it was a big load, but it wasnt a loud thud. more like... a big rain drop? haha i dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by xxslickbgxx
            oh man i believe it. I used to have this POS and no birds ever took a crap on it. haha
            I don't recall getting any bird crap on my car since I have had it...does that mean my car is a POS??
            Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

I don't recall getting any bird crap on my car since I have had it...does that mean my car is a POS??

Nope, it means you are lucky. lol.

Comment

ugh i hate birds i try to stay away from parking under trees and well anywhere birds can perch. i live surrounded by trees and what not when i leave my car outside guaranteed bird poo on it in 1 hour lol anddd the damn pollen that leaves a nice layer of yellow dust on my car. grrr
                Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

Yeah the trees budding like crazy right now are causing the same issue here. Hell the pollen sticks while I'm washing mine
                  Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
                  I <3 Cody.

No homo.
                  Originally posted by ahuhn
                  i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

To add to the poop stories: I was at a hand wash car wash one day. I just finished cleaning the car and got in it too drive out. One of the local pigeons had a nest in the ceiling of the bay. Well he dropped one on the fresh clean ride. I felt it was worth it since I had to hurry and clean it anyways. Well I put my cash back in and soaked that damn bird. I was laughing like a mad man while I did it and yelled, "How do you like me now."

I hope no one saw it or else the humane society would have dropped by my house.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                    Originally posted by [i
                    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

that's awesome!

Comment

I got 2 bird splat spots on my car today
                        Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

I found bird bombs on my freshly washed and waxed car tonight too.....and two dents in the rubber on the passenger side window where some bastard tried to slide a slim jim in.
                          2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

I hate birds. Period. I hit one last week because they just sit in the middle of the road on my street.
                            Blue Man Group

Comment

Originally posted by xxslickbgxx
                              And I even noticed that a spot where I had bird pooh on that I cleaned off a few days ago left a stain. You can't really see it unless you look reallyyy hard. But i'd like to know how to get rid of it.
                              Get some polish and try to remove it, the stuff will eat and etch into your paint along with bug guts. So it probably just etched a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X