My GTP Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GTP Sedan

well i had my dad take a quick pic with his phone and send it to me before they loaded my car on the trailor yesterday. this is the first i have ever seen of her (yes, i really do own a G6 ) so i thought i would post the pic up. i am heading to knoxville tuesday night so i will try and get some more pics and get them up on wednesday, especially since this one is crappy. and damn do those windows ever need to be tinted

'06 GTP Sedan, granite metallic, 6MT, pano roof, monsoon...it has everything except OnStar because i didn't realize i had to request it seperately. damn will it be nice to get my hands on...i already have the registration and the plates ready to go it's been a long wait but i dodged having to pay sales tax on it so it was worth it!

Awesome, the wait is finally over eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
      Awesome, the wait is finally over eh.
      just about

Comment

Yeah, the last part where it's the closest is the worse.

Comment

I think I can sum this up with one smiley....

2006 G6 GTP Coupe
          :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
          :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
          :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Man... that lcoation looks VERY similar to a scene from Brokeback Mountain....

BUt congrats anyways.. :smoke:
            Straight up Pimp Trollin'
            2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
            w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Originally posted by CoupeOfG6
              Man... that lcoation looks VERY similar to a scene from Brokeback Mountain....

BUt congrats anyways.. :smoke:
              never seen the movie, but that is Nashua, NH in the picture.

and thanks

Comment

Hmmm... 1500 posts and he doesn't even have the car yet? lol..

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Hmmm... 1500 posts and he doesn't even have the car yet? lol..

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

well i have actually been able to drive my car for the past couple days. it's nice, pretty quiet on the road (except for all the noise going by the driver's window...i dunno what's up with that). still no pics though, the digicam is a little under the weather. i will see if i can get some tomorrow if we have time. i enjoy it though, the pano roof and speed are awesome. damn thing has like 85 miles on it now though

Comment

Awesome Brian. Im glad you are finally behind the wheel. Looking forward to seeing more pics.
                      Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Times 2 on the 1500 posts and no car!
                        Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Had to get posts out of the way, so he could just drive and drive when he got it.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                            well i have actually been able to drive my car for the past couple days. it's nice, pretty quiet on the road (except for all the noise going by the driver's window...i dunno what's up with that). still no pics though, the digicam is a little under the weather. i will see if i can get some tomorrow if we have time. i enjoy it though, the pano roof and speed are awesome. damn thing has like 85 miles on it now though
                            I have that same noise problem, I have a coupe but it sounds like the same issue. It's pretty annoying but I think I'll just get the vent shades and see if that takes care of it. I know it isn't the weatherstrip since it's been replaced several times.

Comment

yeah i can't hear it at all if the radio is even on low so hopefully it doesn't get any worse. got a couple more pics though. and damn am i glad to have XM....5 hours with no cds onboard cruising through the mountains woulda sucked without it. they sold me, when my free 3 months runs out next month i will be sending them a check.

those were taken back in NH before the NC plate went on and the dealer plate frame came off they didn't even put a dealer sticker on my car but were nice enough to leave it for me in the cup holder in case i decided i wanted to do it myself.

and if i had known how much fun this car is to drive i don't think i could have waited 3 months for it. she's got about 500 miles on her now

Comment

Working...
                              X