Starbucks Surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks Surprise

Went to Starbucks this morning and lookie what I found in the parking lot.
    The owner left before I did. Gorgeous Blonde woman who was allll legs. She didnt even look
    around and see mine.

It was a nice car. Im mixed about that back bumper but

Dont know how she coulda missed it...but
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: Starbucks Surprise

You didn't get any pics of the driver?

Comment

I don't know about that color...looks like primer or something
      2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
      Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
      Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
      Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

It was a Dark Steel Gray Metallic GXP....

MODS:

Comment

Didn't even give you a look. Stuck up.

I kind of like the rear bumper.
          Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
            ... Gorgeous Blonde woman who was allll legs. ...
            and her car is all skirt.
            Has been sold -> 2007 Emerald Green Pontiac G6 Sedan V6/Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
              It was a Dark Steel Gray Metallic GXP....
              probably much nicer in person
              2007 G6 2.4L VVT Ecotec- Black Sedan
              Appearance: Tinted Tails, 15% Tint, Black Calipers, Black Overlays and Eyelids, Black Painted Upper Grills, Blacked out door trim, Flowmaster exhaust tip, G5 GT Wheels, Red Interior LEDs, Red LED Dome, removed front plate, added oem fogs
              Performance: WAMS 93 ECU and TCM tune, Injen CAI, and Racingline STB
              Future plans: Red LED Trunk Wiring, Black headlights, exhaust, black rims, eibach springs

Comment

Did you expect her to humping your car when you came out?

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

As a G6 owner do you notice another G6 parked accross from you?

I didnt expect a hump...just a glance. She never looked around. I was watching.
                  Seems like most people are that way nowadays. No one pays attention to their surroundings.

I had quite a time raising my kids and teaching them to pay attention to whats around them and not to stare
                  at the ground when they walk. Now they comment about their friends and how they all miss all kinds of things
                  cause their buds dont pay attention to who and whats going on around them.

anyway...the bumper....if it curved better on the corners maybe,
                  but the flair down is such that it looks like its got a big ass.

But I like the fins between the pipes and the no valence look. I dunno....

MODS:

Comment

I hear ya Pooners. I expect a glance too but some people.................

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I go estatic when I see another 6er. I make it a point usually to park as close as I can to one and see what the other 6er drive does when they come out. Usually though... they're only base ecotec Sedans.. and it's some old guy or lady.. and they don't even see my car
                      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                      2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        Originally posted by snowmanG6
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                          I go estatic when I see another 6er. I make it a point usually to park as close as I can to one and see what the other 6er drive does when they come out. Usually though... they're only base ecotec Sedans.. and it's some old guy or lady.. and they don't even see my car
                          I do the same thing but it is usually only a base ecotec sedan and it's some young guy or gal with there riced out ride.. and they don't even see my car. Gotcha Ya.. just kidding.

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
                          It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                            He did and he is not dumb. I am going to start hanging out at Starbuck's more!

Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
                            It takes years to become a member of this elite group

Comment

sweet, i noticed a black gxp at a local bank the other day. i dropped a note to check out this site on 2 cars last week. so far havent seen them in the new members section though

Comment

Working...
                              X