Floor Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Mats

Im looking to find floor mats to use during the summer time to make my car look saweet. ha. where could i find some custom floor mats for a 2008 G6? Id love to get some that have the pontiac logo on it. If anyone knows, let me know, thank you!
    You Can Just Call Me Zoom Zoom

Re: Floor Mats

And you can check eBay, try searching too you should find some more examples.

Comment

I'd try the ebay stores. not so much people selling stuff, but the stores seem to have lots of stuff like that... thats where I got mine anyways...
      2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Thanks for the help
        You Can Just Call Me Zoom Zoom

Comment

Brian, if you haven't done so already....check out my thread in this section on the custom G6 floor mats. I have some pics in there of them.

Jeff

OnStar / XM Satellite Radio / Monsoon Sound System / Sun Roof / GM Custom Floor Mats / GM Molded Splash Guards / Factory Wings Spoiler / Formula One Pinnacle 35 % Window Tinting / Chrome Recessed Upper & Lower Front Grilles / Gas Bib / Debadged Doors & Trunk / "GT" Interior Door Badges / "Pontiac" Dashboard Badge / GrafxWerks Door Reflector Overlays

Comment

Check this full line of Floormats for the G6. You can get custom embroidered GM Logos by calling direct. The diamond plate look is way cool too...

http://www.customautoaccessories.com/mm ... ac-G6-2008

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0260251327
              Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

you know, you can order custom floor mats direct from gm for the g6. I ordered up a set of black floor mats with silver trim and a pontiac logo embroderied on all 4 mats. When I get them I'll post pics.

Just go to pontiac.com and go to the pontiac mall/store.

Comment

ebAY seems to have some cool ones

Comment

Originally posted by newbiestyle
                    you know, you can order custom floor mats direct from gm for the g6. I ordered up a set of black floor mats with silver trim and a pontiac logo embroderied on all 4 mats. When I get them I'll post pics.

Just go to pontiac.com and go to the pontiac mall/store.
                    I'm sure you have your mats by now, any chance of getting some pics?

Or, does anyone else have pics or comments about the quality of mats from Pontiac Mall.
                    Modifications:
                    [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
                    [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
                    [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

i got mine or eBay for $40. they have the red border and G6 in the corner
                      its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

Comment

Originally posted by rollin20s
                        How durable / thick are the Mats? If I get something I want something that's going to last and protect the floors from the weather, etc..
                        Modifications:
                        [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
                        [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

Originally posted by Zoider
                          How durable / thick are the Mats? If I get something I want something that's going to last and protect the floors from the weather, etc..
                          they are thick and strong i think. they clean nicely too. had them steam cleaning a couple times since ive owned them. shows no signs of wear and tear
                          its might just be a family sedan, but girls love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Zoider
                            they are thick and strong i think. they clean nicely too. had them steam cleaning a couple times since ive owned them. shows no signs of wear and tear
                            Got any pics?
                            Modifications:

Comment

Working...
                            X