The Ray & Jonathan Meet !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ray & Jonathan Meet !!!

These pictures are from the meet in Seymour. I met Ray in Greenwood and we decided to go down to Seymour to meet up with Silverbullet. I get a text from Silverbullet saying later that he cannot make it because "I got pulled over for racing a rustang" lol brad. You will have to explain later. Sorry Fischer and Laura couldn't make it. Maybe next time. While in Seymour Ray and I went to the park to take pictures, but it sucked. We then headed to brown county down the back roads, which ended up being super fun. Expect the G8 is fast and handles better than my 6. Ray and I have decide that on the next meet we are going to set up a small little cruse through the brown county area and then take some pictures somewhere. We will keep you posted on the next date. Here are some pictures that we took throughout the course of the day.

At lunch @ cracker barrel. Ray and I sandwiched a poor lonely G6:

Cruising and Random Pics:

A random stop on the brown county roads:

Pictures in Greenwood @ a local park on our way home:

Photoshop picture of Ray's G8:

Ray having some fun on the interstate (~65 to 120):
    [youtube:3ptflz3i]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Q_80SzPL-g&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Q_80SzPL-g&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube:3ptflz3i]

Re: The Ray &amp; Jonathan Meet !!!

Jonathan, great photo's man.
    I stole the ps, it's going over to the other board. It's sick!
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Comment

i was up to the scottsburg exit and a newer model ford mustang got onto the highway.(now myself hating all fords in general)i let him get beside of me and he yelled to my passenger if i wanted to race.now mind you it would of been from a 60 role.i decide well screw it i will play and before i knew it i was doing 95 and i got pulled over and they snaged the mustang about 2 miles up from me.the ticket was for execive speed.because i was so nice to the pig they didn't put it in as reckless driving thank god.so thanks to that i got a ticket missed a great meet and pissed on jonathan because i couldn't talk to him while i was getting my as$ ripped.i so badly wanted to meet up and see jonathan's 3.9l v6 with the 6 speed and ray's new g8.but it put a major damper on my day and the cop followed me for a long time so i just decided to go home.

so now that i have told you guys what had happened i would like to know when and where can we do the next meet?i would love to do it in may but i can only really do this on sundays.you guys tell me i am game we can find a place and all of that good stuff.if we start planning now then we can get the list of people to come to get alot bigger.maybe by that time gas will go down a little bit down.(like that will really happen)

brad

Comment

Nice photo shop.

I hope that wasn't a race.
        Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
          Nice photo shop.

I hope that wasn't a race.
          lol nope. i was just cruising in 6th and I see him getting ready. So I turned on my camera and he went for it.

Comment

The result would have been the same. LOL
            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
            Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
            Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.

Comment

as in you winning. i would have been a lot closer with a 4th gear pull though.

Comment

Sounds like there should be a second video some time soon.
                Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by earlbaer
                  Sounds like there should be a second video some time soon.
                  if people want it. thats what i will do. hes only betting me by about 100hp to the wheels. should be close

Comment

Very cool pics. That guy in the red G8 is a maniac!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle
                      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                      2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                        Originally posted by popsicle
                        actually a very cool guy, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Believe me. I know he's a very cool guy.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Ok, knock it off you guys, you're gonna ruin my reputation!
                            G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888

Comment

crazy old man!

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

Working...
                              X