2006 Ivory White GT/P *updated 6/22/08 pg.3*CRAB INTAKE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Ivory White GT/P *updated 6/22/08 pg.3*CRAB INTAKE*

Really Old Photos: Should of took it when parts weren't painted, badges on, and had single exhaust, but oh well...

Old Photos:

Newer Photos: 6/22/08*

Put gm badge back on

Thinking about putting dart back on

Dad's '06 Impala SS:
    ]
    2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Damn that looks good if I do say so myself. Did the painter say anything about the paint not sticking too well to the mirrors and rocker panel? Also anyone that is good with photoshop want to do me a favor. I'd like to see what it would look like with the front and rear of my razzi kit and his painted rockers. I've been debating on wether or not to take off my kit rockers.
    2005 G6 GT, body kit, red calipers, redline elite hood lifts, pan roof, tan leather interior, monsoon 6-disk, 17" crome rims, Dr. Speed stage 3 CAI, Strut tower brace, White painted headlights

Comment

looks nice and clean without the badges. is that a small block Impala i spy in the background?

Comment

No. nothing about the paint not sticking. Yea thats my dads new 06 Impala SS in the garage, the thing is freakin sweet!
        2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob

Comment

Originally posted by pontg6
          No. nothing about the paint not sticking. Yea thats my dads new 06 Impala SS in the garage, the thing is freakin sweet!
          haha hell yeah. those things are badass. but i needed a manual.

Comment

Wow! That looks good! Did you do it yourself? What kind of prep work is involved? What kind of paint dis you use? Inquisitive minds want to know!
            -Marc

2005 Granite Metallic GT sedan

Comment

Originally posted by vilmar5
              Wow! That looks good! Did you do it yourself? What kind of prep work is involved? What kind of paint dis you use? Inquisitive minds want to know!
              Yes, we do! Lookin good!
              ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Looks really good!

P.S. I'm lovin the SS

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Looks very good... I thought coupe was supposed to be doing his but I dont think I've seen any pics... maybe, I wouldnt remember even if I did haha
                  Originally posted by Toyz
                  Originally posted by simplyred
                  what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                  As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

That is the look I want! Except I am going to paint all of the mirror and remove the trunk lock. If you don't mind how much?

John
                    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Yea i did all the prep work at the bobyshop i work at. prep work was scuffing all the parts..beraprime(green primer)..scuff again..white sealer...ivory white paint (Dupont)...Clear it like 3 times..wet sand and buff (smooth as hell now).. dont know price but i can ask the body shop manager( which is my dad)lol...
                      if u do paint the middle of mirror it pops off with out taking off mirror and door trim. rockers have fun with clips most of mine broke had to replace and two screw on ends. rear valance has 8 screws and push in clips.

Comment

That does look really good!
                        2006 G6 GTP Coupe
                        :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
                        :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
                        :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Pretty nice lookin. I prefer mine black, but looks like a real good job.

Comment

Yeah, ask if you can, just for comparison sake if any of us decide to get something similiar done!
                            Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Price = $250

Comment

Working...
                              X