Sunroof shade rattle *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunroof shade rattle *

Anyone else have issues with what seems to be the shade for the sunroof rattling?! Open, closed, half way-- there's no diffrence. :evil: If I didn't have to rip the headliner out... I'd almost rip this fuggin' shade out! Twice the dealership has "Failed to correct and/or duplicate issue." How conveninet I just got that JD Powers and Associates survey about the car... I'll make sure they know abotu this.

Maybe I just have rocks in my head.
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

maybe you could leave it open and just wedge something in there once its open so no one else can see it but so that it puts pressure on the shade to prevent it from rattling. I have never had issues with the shade on my car and its usually left open all the time-I just close it because I don't want the upholstery on it to get permanent indentations from it being close-still not sure what those are from.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I suppose that a good point... I hate jerry-riggin' stuff though, lol. Maybe I need to follow the "how To" to install that sub in the trunk.. that'll make the noise "go away". :mrgreen:

Comment

lol now thats funny!!

I totally agree with you about jerry-riggin things. When I work on friends cars they always wonder why I take so long to just install a sound system-it takes time to hide wires and make it look clean. So I'm with ya in that aspect.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Deffinetly. Why install something awesome and not have any respect doing it, you know? When I install audio equipment, I do it to the book. Wire ties, correct color wiring and shrink wrap, propper connecotrs, and 99% hidden wiring. Makes a man feel good.

Comment

all I can say is.....AMEN TO THAT!!

Comment

Working...
            X