The Unofficial post a picture of your motorcycle thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Unofficial post a picture of your motorcycle thread

Thought this might be a cool thread to start.

Here's mine.

1998 HD XL 1200 Conversion, high performance Buell Lightning Heads, S.E. Pistons, Andrews Cams, Jetted Carb, S.E. Ignition, K & N, 2" drag pipes, Custom Front End, Custom Paint, & All the chrome I could find.

Let's see yours too.

2006 Black GTP Sedan

Nice bike. I don't have a picture of mine but I have a Honda CBR929 It's stored at my parents house for winter, so I'll try to get a pic when I wake her up for.

Comment

Thanks. The pics dont do it much justice because I used a camera phone.

Is it still to cold up there to ride? I know I only got out 2 times so far this year but I took it out of hibernation about a month or so ago.
      2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Well those are pretty good for a camera phone. Nah it's not cold anymore, really nice out now it's just that I'm too lazy to clean it, flush everything and whatnot I have to switch my insurance over too, man I forgot all about that.

Well that and I haven't had enough time to do it yet.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing a few pics. Hopefully we can get some more posts here of other members with street bikes.
          2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

i don't have one yet, but i have been considering selling my truck and getting an Aprilia RSV 1000 R. i don't really need the 4X4 anymore

Comment

The Aprilia is a sweet bike. If I bought another bike it would definately be a Aprilia or Ducati.
              2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

Originally posted by GTP80
                The Aprilia is a sweet bike. If I bought another bike it would definately be a Aprilia or Ducati.
                yeah it was between the Aprilia or a 600RR for me. the Aprilia got amazing reviews though.

Comment

Just sold mine today, so I can't post a picture of it. But I can post what I'm planning to buy next winter/spring if y'all are interested...
                  Check Out My Internet Radio Show, Streaming At www.live365.com/stations/erndawg101

Or Download The Podcast Of Each Show at www.inthewolvesden.com

Comment

what whatttttt

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

That is sweet ^

Comment

Thank you

Would rather have the 1000.. but with me being such a little girl.. i dunno if i could handle anymore than a 600

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

600 is a good bike to learn on. most people want a bike they can learn on and grow out of...i just want something i can grow into so i don't have to upgrade every couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                            600 is a good bike to learn on. most people want a bike they can learn on and grow out of...i just want something i can grow into so i don't have to upgrade every couple of years.

Thats the spirit Brian!
                            Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeG6
                              Originally posted by bristol16

Thats the spirit Brian!
                              shut up...you are still not getting put into my will

Comment

Working...
                              X