Bike Week in Laconia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Week in Laconia

definetly have an aftermarket system...ripped out the factory one the day i got it. In my durango I rattled the mirror off. I've tightened the screw but the mirror still slides down. This is especially a pain in the since it is bike week(s) in MB don't like the limited visability when being surrounded by bikers
    Black G6 Coupe GTP
    Pioneer Head Unit. 2 Audiobahn 12s. 400W Phoenix Gold Amp.
    15% tint
    Doc Speed Air Box

is that still going on? we had a couple guys take off work this past weekend to go down there.

and aparently the mirror in my truck is just really really good

Comment

You could take it apart and glue some of the parts that contact each other.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
        is that still going on? we had a couple guys take off work this past weekend to go down there.

yeah its just starting. the harley weekend is actually this coming weekend which is followed by the atlantic beach bike fest. I might take it off if i get the time. Put in a sliver grille and painted the engine cover today. Waiting on the cold air box and some silver overlays...it'll have to wait for my next day off...thinking about doin some red LEDs and a strut bar sometime soon
        Black G6 Coupe GTP
        15% tint
        Doc Speed Air Box

Comment

Originally posted by CoastalG6
          Originally posted by bristol16

yeah its just starting. the harley weekend is actually this coming weekend which is followed by the atlantic beach bike fest. I might take it off if i get the time. Put in a sliver grille and painted the engine cover today. Waiting on the cold air box and some silver overlays...it'll have to wait for my next day off...thinking about doin some red LEDs and a strut bar sometime soon
          nice. i am contemplating selling my truck for a downpayment and an Aprilia. i would love to hit a big show like that. i am from NH, Laconia bike week up there is pretty intense.

Comment

their are a lot of big names in town...met the tuttles last time they were here. a friend met jesse james earlier this week...if i had a bike i'd be out there
            Black G6 Coupe GTP
            15% tint
            Doc Speed Air Box

Comment

their are a lot of big names in town...met the tuttles last time they were here. a friend met jesse james earlier this week...if i had a bike i'd be out there
              yeah the teutles are badass. people are always bitching about them just building 'kit bikes' but the custom stuff they do is cool and the creativity is definately there.

Comment

Sorry bout the bad spelling...i'm sure its not the first and most def will not be the last
                Black G6 Coupe GTP
                15% tint
                Doc Speed Air Box

Comment

Sorry bout the bad spelling...i'm sure its not the first and most def will not be the last
                  haha i knew what you meant. honestly if it weren't for Sr's tattoo i wouldn't know how to spell it either.

Comment

Black G6 Coupe GTP
                    15% tint
                    Doc Speed Air Box

Comment

The rearview in my truck broke. Yeah broke at the pivot point. The ball broke off the shart thing. As for fixing it you can use glue and try to glue it in place. Works but you will loose the ability to move the mirror. I normally just leave it down. I have sideviews.
                      Originally posted by Nikki
                      You are an e-pimp.
                      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                      I tried too, my penis way too big
                      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Don't you get busted if you don't have the mirror up? Well around here anyways you do, police go insane if you don't have one up. Friend of mine got 4 tickets in one day because of that.

You could always use the excuse to upgrade to one of those gentex mirrors if you can't get the rattling to stop. Replace the whole thing.

Comment

(Split from the rear view rattle thread) Let's keep stuff on topic guys.
                          Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                          2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                          w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Working...
                          X