G6 grills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 grills

I tried it through G6Performance.com but only got one reply from Alberta but I'll try here too.
    Does anyone in Ontario know where, outside of a dealer, one can get a chrome grill for the G6?
    GTPdriver
    G. Stephen Day

Re: G6 grills

I'm not in Ontario but pretty close. I'm in Hamburg,NY just outside Buffalo. Anyway, I just bought a set of chrome GM lower grills for my 07' GTP sedan. I got them from Pace Performance.com at a great price, $280.00 w/ FREE shipping. I put them on last weekend and they look great. When I go to their web site I can't find them but you can call them at 800-748-4655. I think they're in Michigan. I don't have the invoice with me(I'm at work). I can post more info later, such as Part# , etc.
    Getting the old ones off is scary, they're glued on! Good luck.
    VMS 93 octane ECM tune, VMS TCM tune, VMS Heat Soak Kit, MAF housing relocated to just before TB,Self-fabricated 4" CAI, Crab Intakes CAB

Soon to come: Relocate battery to trunk, fabricate short CAI to driver side
    , GTR exhaust. Relocate oil filter .

Comment

^ that's the same answer he got from Alberta.

Comment

You can try cloud-rider.com. Thats where I got mine from.. not sure if that's the style you are going for. But you can pretty much order one in at any Napa or wherever.

Picture of my car and the grill

Comment

Didn't you trade the G6 in?

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Nope still have it.. I"m so over extended financially from the G6 itself no bank will touch me with a 100 foot pole to even re-finance the fucking thing.

Comment

Want a sugar daddy? You'd have to move to Calgary.

Ya, I'd like to replace my G6 with a G8 GXP at some point, but I know that I can't afford it without going really far into the hole. It's not in my plans.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

eBay!

Hope this helps
                <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Working...
                X