This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millersville Car show

Ok I posted this in the Pa forum but Lancaster is close to alot of other people. My college is hosting a car show on April 27th. Pre registering is 10 bucks day of is 15. There will be a portable dyno there. 50 bucks for 3 pulls. Mainly alot of ricers but some people in the community show up with some nice older rides. I figure I could get some 6 guys here to show up all those dumb ricers and then maybe go out somewhere after to get some grub. (I'm thinking Sonic about a halgf hour away. )

Here is the link to their website.

http://marauder.millersville.edu/~uab/showpreview.html

Let's get something going here.
    Official Lawbreaker of the SWO

06 G6 Coupe.
    MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Re: Millersville Car show

I think I might go... not locked in yet tho
    ? CRAB CAB Intake (Lampoon)
    ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)
    ? Kustom Dekalz Overlays (Schenko)
    ? Twin 12" JL W6-V2 subs ?
    ? Dynoed @ 207.4 WHP & 215.1 Ft-Lb

Comment

Just a reminder this is a week away. Weather is supposed to be partly cloudy about 66 degrees. Perfect weather for a car show in my opinion.

06 G6 Coupe.
      MODS: Custom Flowmaster 80 exhaust, De-badged, MP racing intake, GM strut bar. 40% tint all around. Painted dart and battery cover. R1 premium drilled-slotted brakes front and rear. I think that is it but who knows what I will find and want to add to the car.

Comment

Hey, something actually on MY w/e off. Think I will be heading out that way. Will let you know later in week.

Blue Man Group Member NY Local 123

Comment

So I might have a lacrosse playoff game that day I may not be able to make it. Anyone is still free to go but I'm throwing it out there that I may not be there. Hopefully though the game is on friday night.

06 G6 Coupe.

Comment

I'm looking into this right now. I might go if I can rally up some others. The $50 dyno turns me on, but how reliable can it be =\?
            Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

If I have my exhaust on in time for the show, I'm going. If not, there's no point for me since I won't be able to dyno it.
              ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)

Comment

I will now be attending for sure. Game got moved back to sometime next week. Hope you guys can make it up. Sonic afterwards sound good to everyone?

06 G6 Coupe.

Comment

Hey Wrangler, pm me your cell number, I may go out there to get dynoed after all, looks like I may get my exhaust on tomorrow night
                  ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)

Comment

Originally posted by HogTech
                    Hey Wrangler, pm me your cell number, I may go out there to get dynoed after all, looks like I may get my exhaust on tomorrow night

Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Thanks Toyz!!!!! for enabling me to attend the car show Saturday
                      ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)

Comment

I did not enable you yet, but hopefully tomorrow night after drinking you exhaust will be on your G6
                        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Am I going to remember any of it?

Wait, never mind - that's why we have cameras
                          ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)

Comment

Looks like it may be $10 less for the dyno. Also, is dyno accuracy ok with this thing?

The Dyno
                            Backstreet Performance will be returning with their portable 2wd dynojet dynomometer. Test out your vehicles performance and earn bragging rights at the show!
                            Cost: $40 for 3 pulls
                            ? GT-R Exhaust (GT-R)

Comment

Well last year it was 40 bucks. The flyers they have up around campus say 50 bucks for 3 pulls. Ok sounds like we got some people interested. I would dyno it but I'm flat broke. I'll see what you dyno and they should be pretty close.

06 G6 Coupe.

Comment

Working...
                              X