2003 Alero Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Alero Coupe

My Cousin just got his first car. It's my Aunt who recently passed away's old car, my Uncle sold it cheap to his sister / my Aunt. They went all out for my cousin... I think's its awesome!

Its got the 3400 in it too, the top model. My Aunt only used to drive around town to a bars and the liquire stores. (Why she died....) so it's in mint condition.

I haven't seen it in person yet to see how it is, since my aunt kept it in a garage and I never saw it when I was over there. From the pictures it looks not to have a scratch. Inside is nice too.

He can't drive it yet, he failed his test but goes again soon.. plus the title and insurence isn't cleared up yet and will take a week or two to process. But this weekend he's gonna drive it (a whole mile of back roads) to my house and we're gonna detail it. If not this weekend next...
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Re: 2003 Alero Coupe

sweet I own an '02 GLS coupe 3400 as well.

they are pretty nice but, not really fast unless you mod them a little bit. I have a stage three intake, F/A chip, well here just check it out.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2521851

2007 supercharged GT: 3.6 pulley, Intake, AL104s, 180* t-stat, overkilled pcm, SSAC style headers, 2.5" cat-back, gauge pod with aeroforce, boost and, OP gauges, Inferno hood (functional), tint and, rims.

Comment

Know anywhere where they sell intakes or anything for them? His Birthday's coming up in 2-3 months Wouldn't G/A stuff work on them, same thing right? Its got the 3.4L.
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        Know anywhere where they sell intakes or anything for them? His Birthday's coming up in 2-3 months Wouldn't G/A stuff work on them, same thing right? Its got the 3.4L.

Yeah G/a stuff will work on it too. Drspeed used to make an intake for them as well at one time... don't know if it's available anymore.

Comment

I was always a fan of the alero...was sad to see the olds brand killed off. Just at the end they started looking nice...
          2009 PONTIAC G8
          MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

wow, that is the nicest alero i've seen. that body kit is very nice
            18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
              Originally posted by WoodburyMan

Yeah G/a stuff will work on it too. Drspeed used to make an intake for them as well at one time... don't know if it's available anymore.
              go look at pfyc.com or andysautosport.com I got mine from e-bay for like $80 and as far as i'm concerned it works just as well as a $200 intake. Just search alero intake and you'll find what your looking for.And yes you can use G/A parts as well

2007 supercharged GT: 3.6 pulley, Intake, AL104s, 180* t-stat, overkilled pcm, SSAC style headers, 2.5" cat-back, gauge pod with aeroforce, boost and, OP gauges, Inferno hood (functional), tint and, rims.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampassjr
                wow, that is the nicest alero i've seen. that body kit is very nice
                Thank you. Also Eric tell your cousin good luck with the alero I hope he likes it.

Comment

He hasn't been much into cars or anything. He wanted a Mini Cooper and a PT Cruiser before he got this...... He doesn't have a good steady job, only a Junior in High School, but i plan on helping him out

I just noticed a nick in the rear passenger side bumper....

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

You guys are funny on the alero
                    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                    Gotta have it Green color
                    Brembo brake package
                    420 HP 5.0L
                    Ford Racing Power Pack
                    GT500 track pack differential cover
                    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

I bought a 2000 alero for my first new car and I loved it, I had a ton of stuff dont to it back then, 75 shot of NOS for starters.

BTW. alot of caviler and sunfire stuff fit too like a STB and RKSports carbon fiber engine covers (the brake cover dont fit)

tell him good luck.
                      DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Originally posted by dre256
                        You guys are funny on the alero
                        Whats funny about it? they can be fun little cars, with a little inspiration.

Comment

I am going throught the samething with my G6 as I did with my alero....No parts, too much money for this and that, Its kinda funny.
                          DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

They are nice cars.

It looks good with a body kit on it.

I never saw one like that.
                            Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

I love the Alero. The oversized tail-lights does bother me though.

Comment

Working...
                              X