Front Licence Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Licence Plate

Anyone from Ontario know if having the front licence plate on the car is mandatory? I'm thinking of getting the Razzi body kit and I want to take it off (and maybe keep it off). Any suggestions?

G
    Pontiac G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic; ASA JH9 19' on Michelin PS2 (225/40/19); Red Caliper Paint by Duplicolor; Partial debadge; Lumar Tint 30/20; Eibach Springs; Razzi Ground Effects; GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, VMS PCM Tune, MPD Hood
    Upcoming Mods: Stage 4

Re: Front Licence Plate

It is mandatory. $110 fine for not having it on.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Further follow up on this:

In the Canadian provinces and territories of Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador, the Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and the Yukon, license plates are currently only required on the rear of the vehicle. The remaining provinces, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, and Ontario, require the license plates to be mounted on both the front and rear of the vehicle.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Thanks. Just making sure.

G
        Pontiac G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic; ASA JH9 19' on Michelin PS2 (225/40/19); Red Caliper Paint by Duplicolor; Partial debadge; Lumar Tint 30/20; Eibach Springs; Razzi Ground Effects; GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, VMS PCM Tune, MPD Hood
        Upcoming Mods: Stage 4

Comment

It's BS... I wish we could get rid of the front license plate... makes the car look that much better

Comment

so frustrating....
            2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

Agreed. It's BS.

That's the best thing about my move to Alberta from Ontario. I got to take the front plate off.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                Agreed. It's BS.

That's the best thing about my move to Alberta from Ontario. I got to take the front plate off.
                What, the new job, proximity to the mountains and our hot women aren't any better than your damn front plate?

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                  Agreed. It's BS.

What, the new job, proximity to the mountains and our hot women aren't any better than your damn front plate?
                  Not really.

I love my car more than anything else.

I was driving downtown today at lunch time. I think my tongue was on the floor of the car with all the hot women walking around.

sigpic

Comment

Come to Florida! :Ray:

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I like my Western Canadian women fine thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Swiguy
                        It's BS... I wish we could get rid of the front license plate... makes the car look that much better
                        i wish i could take the bracket off without having 4 holes in the effin bumper... stupid car that came from oregon...

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

I have a visual mod that makes those holes appear much nicer. I'll be posting pictures of it in the vendor section whenever the weather is nice enough for me to have a clean car.

sigpic

Comment

really? i'm assuming its much cheaper than getting it painted...

like 10 bucks plus shipping or something?
                            you cant just post pics of a dirty car now or tell me what it is?!

Fusion Orange Metallic Owner? Click!

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                              Agreed. It's BS.

Not really.

I love my car more than anything else.

I was driving downtown today at lunch time. I think my tongue was on the floor of the car with all the hot women walking around.
                              I love spring. :Ray:

Comment

Working...
                              X