Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Fiber?

Has anyone heard of any real carbon fiber parts for the G6? :warped:
    It's not what you've got in the car, it's what you can do with it!
    K&N Filter
    KENWOOD ie 6x9 & 6.5
    FALKEN ZIEX 512 R17
    R1Concepts E-Line Cross Drilled Front

Saw some stuff on ebay today but it is just interior. What are you looking for?
    Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Hood or trunk. I bought my G6 with hail damage. I got a "hail" of a deal....that was corny. Anyways, just lookin to beef up the exterior and performance first. I saw that Razzi and GM kit for the G6. But if there is anything that was real carbon fiber let me know.
      K&N Filter
      KENWOOD ie 6x9 & 6.5
      FALKEN ZIEX 512 R17

Comment

Originally posted by cruzjr
        Hood or trunk. I bought my G6 with hail damage. I got a "hail" of a deal....that was corny. Anyways, just lookin to beef up the exterior and performance first. I saw that Razzi and GM kit for the G6. But if there is anything that was real carbon fiber let me know.
        Nothing as far as a hood or trunk. Look into the ram air hood. Tight lookin if you ask me. As for performance. what do you have? engine wise. And what color is your 6er? Look at the headlight mod or look into painting some stuff. There isn't much out for our cars yet but hell most of the stuf that is is made by members of this site.
        Originally posted by Nikki
        You are an e-pimp.
        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
        I tried too, my penis way too big
        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

That would be expensive as hell, but neither one of those are available yet.

Comment

I bought my G6 with hail damage. I got a "hail" of a deal....that was corny.
            hahaha, thats one of the local commercials here in Austin. :P

Lots of cars got hail damage the last couple of weeks, we've had some crazy storms.

Ive seen the ram air hood...its slick looking. The one I saw though, was custom, $1500 and I just dont have that kind of cash laying around.

If I did, it would probably go into my hubbie's 72 Charger :wacko:
            Originally posted by Kman
            'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

Comment

I know of the ram air hood, but does it come carbon fiber? Where can I find it?
              K&N Filter
              KENWOOD ie 6x9 & 6.5
              FALKEN ZIEX 512 R17

Comment

There is nothing Carbon Fiber out yet... period, shitty deal but not much you can do about it. I doubt that you'll ever see a market for CF for this car either, maybe in a couple years if we are lucky but thats about it! The site was going to do a group buy on a CF hood for the G6 but it fell through, can I ask why the need for CF.
                Originally posted by Toyz
                Originally posted by simplyred
                what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Just go get your stock hood modified and paint it, or buy the MPD ram air. Doesn't fit the car but to each his own.

John
                  Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

First off, sorry for busting anyone's bubble but I thought someone here mention the ram air hood in carbon fiber. I must have read something wrong. I understand that it is a brand new car on the market and your right there probably wont be parts out for a couple of years or at all at that. I was just curious as to what the aftermarket looks like for this vehicle. I didn't mean to be idiotic.....sorry
                    K&N Filter
                    KENWOOD ie 6x9 & 6.5
                    FALKEN ZIEX 512 R17

Comment

No worries, best bet is using the search function at the top. Your question would probably have been semi answered that way....

Hopefully more parts soon, but for now you can concentrate on other aspects!

John

Comment

That was my GB that fell through.. still sore bout' it. Maybe again in July.
                        Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                        2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                        w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

eh IMO carbon fiber body parts are tacky, unless painted. I like everything to match in color.
                          -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

What about CHROME?

http://images.google.com/images?q=chrome+bmw&hl=en

Check out that hotness!

Comment

It's and M3... I'd drive it if it were hot pink
                              Originally posted by Toyz
                              Originally posted by simplyred
                              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
                              X