Exterior Mirror Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior Mirror Removal

I'm going on vacation and want to take my exterior side mirrors off so I can drop them off at the paint shop to get painted while I'm gone. Anyone know how to pull them off?
    -The Dabbler

most cars i have worked on you just remove the interior door panel and there are three nuts holding the mirror on from the inside...i would imagine this has a similar setup. there is a how-to for removing the door panels in the how-to section of the forum if you need it.

Comment

Then you could make your contribution and do a How To to remove the side mirrors :smoke:
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

yes defn do a how to

if this doesnt get done, sometime this summer im color matching my side views so ill write one up, but that will be a few months, and depend on what i have left over from painting grills

Comment

Working...
        X