G6 Photochopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6 Photochopped

Found this on my hard drive, looks like I never finished them but thought I'd put them up and share.

Re: G6 Photochopped

Comment

hmmmmmm..... i'm not sure what to make of this yet. the chopping was done pretty good, the car itself....I'm just not sure yet.

Comment

I like it, looks good!

Course i hope you photo-shopped a rear drive-shaft in though, cause those rear tires are hellish wide with skinnies upfront
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
          I like it, looks good!

Course i hope you photo-shopped a rear drive-shaft in though, cause those rear tires are hellish wide with skinnies upfront
          Yeah well hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to work on it I don't remember what I originally had in mind for it but recommendations are welcome and I will take them into account if i decide to finish it.

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking big tires in the back look nice but......

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

first one reminds me of the grand prix

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

The front wheels were supposed to be wider too but I guess I'll have to do that later either that or photoshop a blower coming out of the hood and a wheelie bar

Comment

I LIKE IT

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                  Originally posted by [i
                  Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Now that would be a good body kit.

I like how wide the back tires are, but being that they are front wheel drive I think it would be cool if the fronts were like that too.

Great job.
                    Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

It looks like its about to eat something.
                      I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question.
                      Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
                      'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.'
                      'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.'
                      'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.'
                      I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible.
                      I chose... Rapture.

Comment

It should be full. It just ate a GTI.
                        Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Working...
                        X