Debadged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debadged

I debadged the G6 today, after doing the engine cover yesterday. Polished up the tailpipe too.

I left the GT badge on. I saw a few with just the GT or GTP, and Ive seen the ones without, and I prefer it with. I think it looks pretty good, overall.

Id planned on doing the calipers, but it looks like its about to rain like crazy.

Originally posted by Kman
    'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

looks nice. you gonna leave the Pontiac logo on it?

Comment

Looking good, I like it with the GT on there.

Comment

Yea, Ive seen the ones with it removed and with the lock sitting where it does, I dont care for it personally.

Originally posted by Kman
        'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

Comment

Looks good. You are busy doing the mods these days. Keep up the good work!
          Black 06 G6 GTP Coupe--Strut Brace is all I have for now. More to come!

Comment

Yeah one of the most active modders, keep up the good work

Comment

Keep it up, the less badges the better! I took them all off minus the dart in the front bumper.

John
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

i am thinking of taking everything off the back and then getting a license plate that just says "GTP"

Comment

lookin' good. I prefer to leave the Pontiac badge on the trunk. Having a coupe, it may look weird with just the off-center trunk lock on there. But you sedan owners could get away with taking everything off.
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

It is a bit weird, but I want to shave the trunk lock down the road.... But I just hate badges. Plus I get the WTF is that looks!

John

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                      It is a bit weird, but I want to shave the trunk lock down the road.... But I just hate badges. Plus I get the WTF is that looks!

John
                      yeah that is what i was thinking too....i don't see that happening though since i have had door poppers on my truck for almost a year and still haven't gotten around to doing the body work on that

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                        I want to shave the trunk lock down the road....
                        I'm def gonna do this. I hate that damn keyhole. I'll never use it anyway. Prob pay someone to do it... never really done bodywork and don't wanna screw it up.
                        ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Seriously I bet everyone on here hates the lock. Who needs it. Have you ever used your key to open the trunk? I knoe I havent. I might get rid of mine soon too.
                          Originally posted by Nikki
                          You are an e-pimp.
                          Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                          I tried too, my penis way too big
                          07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                          My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                          The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Clint, maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal.

John

P.S. Interested in getting your mirrors done?

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking about doing the mirrors.
                              ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Working...
                              X