April 13/08 TAG6 Meet @ Kennedy Commons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 13/08 TAG6 Meet @ Kennedy Commons

Well here are the pics taken today. Nice day although a bit chilly. Glad it wasn't one of us in that Accident on Kennedy off 401 Exit!

From Left to right Redsun_ty (black sedan), G6Kristie (blue sedan), Bull09 (black coupe), Bubbzino (red sedan), Ratskat (white vert), Meedabeautiful (green sedan)

And the odd one out but still a great car Johnny!

Re: April 13/08 TAG6 Meet @ Kennedy Commons

Ah, you got Jonny out to a meet eh? He's a good guy. I've been trying to get him to go to the track with me ever since he got his Ion.

Looks like you guys had fun. Remember to make yourselves available the first weekend of May for another meet so I can hang out with you again.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Kat you really need to learn to park...
      <-- Gray G6? Click!
      2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
      2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
      Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
        Kat you really need to learn to park...
        I was parking real close on purpose....no one else followed suit is all !!! lol nicer pic when you can take them up closer...when the cars are all spread out you have to get further away from them

Comment

lmao kat can park I can't and I'll admit it! I got Kris to reverse my car in lol and yes I was the crazy one in a skirt today in our lovely windy weather...
          2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
          2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Originally posted by g6kristie
            lmao kat can park I can't and I'll admit it! I got Kris to reverse my car in lol and yes I was the crazy one in a skirt today in our lovely windy weather...
            What were you trying at?

.... trying to catch a cold or something??
            <-- Gray G6? Click!
            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

I had fun. It definetly woulda been better if it didn't feel like -10 with the wind! lol
              <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

WOW, that was kind of a big meet.

Looks like fun.

all those pretty cars in one place.
                Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

sorry I couldn't make it...i'll make sure the gf doesn't make any plans for me the first weekend in May.
                  2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
                  Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                    Ah, you got Jonny out to a meet eh? He's a good guy. I've been trying to get him to go to the track with me ever since he got his Ion.

Looks like you guys had fun. Remember to make yourselves available the first weekend of May for another meet so I can hang out with you again.
                    he just got his car dyno that day and he was in the area so i told him to drop by.. I told him to keep the 4'th open too for ya

Kat Great pics.. Ima steal em

Comment

Originally posted by Meehdabeautiful
                      Originally posted by TLS2000

he just got his car dyno that day and he was in the area so i told him to drop by.. I told him to keep the 4'th open too for ya

Kat Great pics.. Ima steal em
                      Katie let me send them to you instead of your grabbing them - better quality. next time we msn I will send them to you! or can shoot them off on an email or two

Comment

Originally posted by Borent
                        sorry I couldn't make it...i'll make sure the gf doesn't make any plans for me the first weekend in May.
                        Yeah Brent we missed an orange car in our pic! We have to get Granite Grey and Midlifecrisis to come in and fill in the other missing colours! Hmm so if we had the orange, granite grey and midlifecrisis vert there...(can't recall how his colour is described) - would we have all the colours made? ToniCipriani's - forget what type of grey his is - another shade as well? Anyone answer this one..?

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat
                          Yeah Brent we missed an orange car in our pic! We have to get Granite Grey and Midlifecrisis to come in and fill in the other missing colours! Hmm so if we had the orange, granite grey and midlifecrisis vert there...(can't recall how his colour is described) - would we have all the colours made? ToniCipriani's - forget what type of grey his is - another shade as well? Anyone answer this one..?
                          Brent - Fusion Orange Metallic
                          GraniteGrey - Granite Gray Metallic (duh)
                          MidLifeCrisis_33 - Blue-Gold Crystal Metallic
                          Me - Stealth Gray Metallic (it's in 3 posts above...)

But we still won't have a full palette since new colours rolled out for 2009...
                          <-- Gray G6? Click!

Comment

Ya, make sure that you're available. I'm not around town too often anymore. lol

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I was bored at work

<----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Working...
                              X