Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response from K and N

Dear John,

At this time K&N has not released a performance intake system for your vehicle. If you'd like to be notified if/when a system is released for your vehicle, please visit our "product request" page at http://www.knfilters.com/products_needed/default.aspx and take a minute and fill out the form. You will be notified via E-mail when a product is released. (The system will automatically send you an e-mail with all current products available or confirmation that we do not have what you are looking for, and future e-mails will be sent if new products become available in the future).

Thanks for writing,

Nick R. Selle

Technical Support

K&N Engineering

nicks@knfilters.com
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

pwn3d! :mrgreen:

Well.. hopefully SOON they'll open their eyes. Until then, I know a few other reputable compnaies making these.. Dr Speed for one. (droool). Props on the effort!!
    Straight up Pimp Trollin'
    2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
    w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Anyone know if their air filter for the 3.5 fits on the 3.9? I heard the airbox was slightly larger, but nothing was confirmed.

Mike
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Looks to me that letter was just computer generated, I doubt that person at the bottom even took a peek at the contents. Again John great job on sending all these emails out. I know K&N in the past has taken years to come out with complete intake systems for different vehicles I have owned. Eventually I gave up and bought different brands.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
          Anyone know if their air filter for the 3.5 fits on the 3.9? I heard the airbox was slightly larger, but nothing was confirmed.

Mike
          According to AC Delco, the 3.5 and 3.9 both use the A2930C filter.

Should drop right in.

Comment

I bought a drop in K&N for my cavvy then two weeks later I bought an entire intake, I don't want to make that mistake again with this car. WE NEED INTAKES KYLE!!!
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
            X