• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farenheit Xenon Headlight Bulbs

Brand: Farenheit Xenon Headlight Bulbs
    Price: $12.99
    Purchased From: ZZ Performance

Installation: Easy
    Installation Time: Easily 20 minutes, but took me a couple of hours because of rain
    Any Installation Tips You Have: I took out my resonator while I was at it, fun times

Quality of Part: 10*
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: Yes

Any Other Comments: The product performance is nice by the way lights look in the evening. Quality wise is still going to take some time. I won't know if they'll break on me within a few miles or not.

For now, here are some pictures, evening pictures coming later:

Before

Half and Half

Half and Half

After
    Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Re: Farenheit Xenon Headlight Bulbs

were you able to get any pics last night?

Chrome grilles,GM SB,HP Tuners Custom Tune,Mobil 1 Synthetic,15% tint,Custom GTP Floormats,Tinted Taillights, DS Stage 3, GXP Rims.

Comment

Nah, it started to rain, I was tired and I was lazy. They light up the surface real nice though and they look much better than the stock halogens when viewing. Tonight its suppose to rain again, but if it doesn't, I'll be sure to get the pictures like I promised.
      Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

Comment

Night pictures!

Comment

pretty cool

Comment

Working...
          X