Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobil 1 users

Napa has a sale on Mobil 1.

Buy the 4.4l jug at $39, and receive a free 1l bottle.

They also have Wix filters (51522), 1522 is the NAPA Gold part number and I highly recommend them. My company supplies them to all of our customers as a cost effective, well built filter. They are about $9 after tax, which is way better than what the dealers charge for the Delco filters (which are made by more than one manufacturer now from what I understand). They're also way better than that FRAM crap you'll find at Canadian Tire.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Re: Mobil 1 users

Not bad. I just picked up some oil at crappy tire though, they had mobil1 on for $7/litre.

How much do you pay for Delco filters? I just bought 3 at the dealer for $21, after tax. It's the G5 ones that cost me an arm and a leg, something like $12 each.

Comment

I've always paid $14 per filter at the dealers.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

holy crap. I should buy a bunch and send them up to you.

Comment

I haven't looked at the cost of them here. It might be that Ontario has a huge environmental fee that was part of the price of the filter (hidden). I'll look into the local costs.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I pay $5 a filter for AC Delcos at my local dealer, but I usually buy Purolator filters at silver automotive at cost so it's just over $3 a filter.

Thanks for the the tip though, I need to change my oil here soon I'll have to go pick some up.

Comment

I used to work at crappy tire and from my sneaky peakies I saw that the motomaster filters are repackaged FRAM, and almost all liquid products (gas line antifreeze, tire shine, octane booster, etc) is a Pennzoil-Quaker product or subsidiary.
              I've been told by many mechanics in referance to my old truck that it is 'not recommend' to use Fram filters.

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                Napa has a sale on Mobil 1. Buy the 4.4l jug at $39, and receive a free 1l bottle.
                Canadian Tire has an even better deal on Mobil 1. I just bought a 4.4L jug + 1L Bonus for $29.99. If bought separately, the combined regular price would be $47.98. Check the online weekly flyer for Saturday April 12th to Friday the 18th - page 20 for details.
                2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
                Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Brought some Mobil 1 as well

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I think we should keep this thread updated.

sigpic

Comment

Canadian Tire is now offering 30% off!
                      Mobil1 4.4L - $27.29 vs $38.99
                      OR
                      Mobil1 Extended Performance 4.4L - $32.19 vs $45.99
                      Check the online weekly flyer for Saturday April 26th to May the 2nd '08 - page 11 for details.

Comment

Canadian Tire is now offering 15% off!
                        Mobil1 4.4L - $32.99 vs $38.99
                        Check the online weekly flyer for Saturday May 24th to Friday May 30th - page 32 for details.

Comment

The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

I keep a quart of oil in my trunk for emergency use, that's what I did with mine when I got it last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                              I keep a quart of oil in my trunk for emergency use, that's what I did with mine when I got it last year.
                              So you're talking about "emergency lubrication" here, eh?
                              Trust me, I'm a professional!

Comment

Working...
                              X