Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could the dealer give me a replacement?

I have an 05 G6 GT.

I just want them to give me the same exact car but new dammit.

I went there and the main tech pulled up a bunch of stuff from the computers but they had all cleared but he showed a lot of failures or whatever.

and my steering is scary, if i move it left and right it makes this loud clunk when changing direction. And if I am on a bumpy road, it feels like the car is going to fall apart.

the driverside window motor is making a god-awful noise. the transmission is shifting very hard, in auto or tapshift. It feels underpowered from what it was when I first got it. my ABS light has stuck on a few times, then cleared away.

my radio is intermittent. I feel vibration in my accel. pedal. It spits and sputters, before and after my tune up. its false starts a lot, atleast 2x a day. I was supposed to drop it off last week but I had to change shifts. So I am going to try and do it this weekend...i hope I can just get a new one or something, call it even. They better have the same color though, cant live with another color...
    05 G6 GT:front air splitter, "speed limiter" removed. Red halo fog lights. fab'd short ram intake(the 1st). first ever side exhaust G6 =) de-badged, removed and filled f.bumper pontiac symbol (another 1st)
    90 bmw 535i :turbo, exhaust, intake, a lot...
    1988 mitsubishi starion esi-r (just bought)
    F/A-22 raptor crewchief USAF

So are they going to fix all of that? I would wait and see what happens before doing anything, if they can't fix it they'll make it right somehow. Assuming they don't give you crap for 'not being able to duplicate' the problem.

Comment

They will just say they cleared the codes and it is good to go.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

I think you have to give them 2 or 3chances to fix the same problem and if they cant then you can say its a lemon but from there I dont know how exchanging the car works. Now maybe the dealership knowing all of this might help you to trade up with the same finance ect but you prob going have to repay for tax, transfur plates and redestration. Hope that helps some
        2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
        Gotta have it Green color
        Brembo brake package
        420 HP 5.0L
        Ford Racing Power Pack
        GT500 track pack differential cover
        BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...
        X