X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? about gauges on dash *

? about gauges on dash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am in canada so my gauges are in Kmh but i dont see any were on the gauges in mph so what happens if i go to US i have no idea what kmh works out to in miles is there any were this shows up or how i can make it show up?
    My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

It would be a different story if you were talking about the info in the DIC because those can be changed. However as for your physical gauges sure you could change them-that depends if you feel like tearing your dash apart to get to the gauge cluster then trying to hunt down a U.S. overlay thats in Kph and Mph. Good luck if you try converting it over, let us know what you end up doing!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

You could make a quick list of the most common ones and keep it with you. You could do it easily with a calculator or the uber-lazy way and go here: http://www.onlineconversion.com/speed_common.htm :P
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

lol awesome job Kyle, I forgot to mention that in my last post. It would really be the only way-memorize the most common conversions for instance-45, 55, 65,75, and 80mph-higher speeds of course for the highways and freeways.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Re: ? about gauges on dash

Originally posted by ginuwine
          ? about gauges on dash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am in canada so my gauges are in Kmh but i dont see any were on the gauges in mph so what happens if i go to US i have no idea what kmh works out to in miles is there any were this shows up or how i can make it show up?
          Select English units on you're DIC and it will calibrate the needle to display MPH.
          2009 Panther Black G8 GT
          334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Re: ? about gauges on dash

Originally posted by Blackrider
            Originally posted by ginuwine
            ? about gauges on dash

Select English units on you're DIS and it will calibrate the needle to display MPH.
            yah i was about to say that, when ur driving push menu and it should say metric for u hold enter down until it beeps and it should change everything over to english for u

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Working...
            X