Schram Auto parts (ebay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schram Auto parts (ebay)

I recently bought a wheel from them. OEM 18 GTP wheels.
    Shipping was ridiculously fast (keep in mind I live overseas) and cheap.

The description said that it was a condition "C" wheel..with minor imperfections for the budget minded (me!)

I was hoping to receive a severely scarred wheel, straight but visible damaged.....and to my surprise...WOW the wheel is in way better condition than the ones I have!!!

Maybe I was lucky.....but anyway, 95.00 for a perfectly looking wheel SHIPPED overseas (in 4 days) its a great deal.

Since 1923, Schram Auto Parts has been your source for quality new and used OEM and aftermarket auto parts and accessories. We have everything from engines to front ends, doors to seats, switches to emblems and more. If its not listed in our store be sure to drop us a line. I can assure you we have what you need.

Re: Schram Auto parts (ebay)

I've dealt with them before as well... awesome company!! I had a delay since they misplaced my item but they informed me right away.

Comment

Yeah ... schramm is very good ... they have this habit of getting gm concept cars and parting them out ... I'm watching for either of the G6's that gm built
      sigpic

Comment

Thats good..... I found them on Ebay....glad I did!!

Comment

Yep very fast shipping a very good product, I bought L wiper arm and L outside mirror. Waiting to buy GXP front bumper
          PS3 -Mischief24

Comment

Good to hear...another place to look for parts

Comment

Working...
            X