To all the Resonant Engeneering fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the Resonant Engeneering fans

Get ready to pay out the booty for their products. Since US amps bought them the new XXX 12 will be 1600 bucks and the mx will be 999. So much for bang for the buck sub's. They are now wat the hell overpriced. And they said JL was bad.

Originally posted by Nikki
    You are an e-pimp.
    Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
    I tried too, my penis way too big
    07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
    My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
    The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

unacceptable!!! oh well, i still want one of the old XXX 12s built on XBL^2.

Comment

get it used or quick. They claiomed that these were all introductory priced. Now that RE is gettin to be known they are jacking the prices up.
      Originally posted by Nikki
      You are an e-pimp.
      Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      I tried too, my penis way too big
      07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
      My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
      The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
        get it used or quick. They claiomed that these were all introductory priced. Now that RE is gettin to be known they are jacking the prices up.
        yeah that sucks. what a bunch of sellouts. oh well, there is still adire and eD to entertain me. i guess if i can't have my XXXs i could settle for a pidly little Brahma

Comment

Plenty of other choices out there. Sucks though, but oh well no biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
              Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                Huh?
                uh, i am disagreeing with your post. yes, there are other choices for subs...but as far as quality, performance, and price i saw very little that compared with RE...so choices in that department were quite limited. and just because you can't appreciate them doesn't mean they aren't selling out, which pisses their actual supporters off. i know a bunch of people who use RE equipment and they actually care about the company and it's product not just the damn name they put on their equipment like so many others.

Comment

You can disagree all you want, but you don't need to trash other peoples opinions while doing so. There are other choices, just as or if not better.

Comment

i didn't expect you to understand let alone agree with me which is i didn't waste my time elaborating the first time. and if me giving my own opinion of what i think is a better piece of equipment is considered trashing someone else's opinion than you're a fucking hipocrite. now go cry about that.

Comment

Someone get that boy some midol.

Comment

Someone get that boy some midol.
                        to be honest, i'd rather have a damn beer.

Comment

Well get one, and speaking of... (Trots off to the fridge, and yes I said trots)
                          Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                            Well get one, and speaking of... (Trots off to the fridge, and yes I said trots)
                            haha well it was nicer than what i was gonna say and i actually did go get a beer (sorry, no trotting involved)

Comment

Shoulda trotted, it is mega fun...
                              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Working...
                              X