Bugatti Veryon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugatti Veryon

just watch and wet your self over the vid, watch all they way to the end 0-210
    http://www.youtube.com/w/Bugatti-Veyron ... =1&t=t&f=b

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

haha holy shit. he went from 60 to 100 that's great.

he has squeaky brakes.....the front end kinda reminds me of the Enzo, except the Enzo is the ugliest thing to ever be shat out by Italy and the Veyron is dead sexy. i'd drive it if someone gave it to me.

Comment

^-- everything he said.
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

quad turbo.. v12.. mmm, if i sat in it i would more than likely get off..
        Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

Originally posted by brandon
          too late for me

Comment

again... everything he said
            2006 G6 GTP Coupe
            :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
            :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
            :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by brandon
                dont mean to sound like a know it all but quad turbo W16 all-wheel drive 1001BHP

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                Originally posted by ahuhn
                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Actually, Bugatti engineers say the engine generates anywhere between 987 to 1085hp

Check out the torque: 922lb/ft! That's all you need right there!
                  -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Well first you need the monies. Thats all you need right there.

Comment

I believe there are a few requirements besides just money.
                      -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Small tool?

Comment

checkout this video link showing the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 perform its top speed test run at Volkswagen's Ehra-Lessien Test Track in Germany.
                          top speed= 253mph or 407kph (faster than a formula 1 race car)
                          engine= 16cyl quad turbo @ 1001hp that requires 10 radiators
                          cost= 850,000 GBP or $1,657,000 USD or $1,928,000 CAD
                          2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
                          Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Considering the Ford GT can be modded and tuned to break 1000hp, isn't a QUAD TURBO 16-cylinder with 10 radiators a rather inefficient way of going about it?

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                            - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                            - DS S3 Intake
                            - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Top Gear FTW. I loved that segment.

Ford GT? Heh. The Bugatti was designed to be a balls out supercar. Look how long the fuel lasts at WOT...you know this thing was meant for speed and nothing else. Ford on the other hand tried to create a half-assed supercar that still gets blown away by a naturally aspirated Z06

Anyway, would you rather be seen in a Ford or a Bugatti?
                              -Mike #1

Comment

Working...
                              X