Coupe Pinstriping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupe Pinstriping

does anybody have any on theirs or thought about doing so...i have a couple ideas running through my head to try out just to see what it looks like...i've pinstriped all my cars until now, but i also never had a sleek black car...don't get me wrong, i love it without pinstripes, and it prob won't look any better with them, but i thought about doing it anyway for shits and giggles
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

I don't think the smooth lines of the Coupe call for pinstripe, but maybe... Photoshop anyone?
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

yea that's why i didnt have the dealership put any on when they asked, they're arent many options for where to put them considering the lines ans such

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
      Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

The only problems that I have ever had with pinstriping is because theres not to many options as to what you can do style wise unless you go radical. I think the lines of the G6 are perfect with out them.. just my opinion however
        Originally posted by Toyz
        Originally posted by simplyred
        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Yeah i never cared for pin stripes, but this vehicle already had them on there, they were supose to take them off after my car was in an accident, but the vinyl stained the paint already, because of how long its been on there. They are going to repinstripe it for me since its comming off, and i don't like the color. Its a silver car with black, and they pinstriped it with navy, and light blue. Not sure what they were thinking.
          06' G6 GT SEDAN,LIQUID SILVER,35%TINT, HARDWIRE RADAR,REMOTE START,PAN. SUNROOF,NOKYA HEADLIGHT AND FOG BULBS,BLUE REVERSE LIGHTS,HID ON THERE WAY,SPOILER TO BE INSTALLED

Comment

I dont like pin strips myself, My old car when I got it re painted and had them taken off and happy I did, dont think they ever look good, but my dad loves them
            2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
            Gotta have it Green color
            Brembo brake package
            420 HP 5.0L
            Ford Racing Power Pack
            GT500 track pack differential cover
            BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

I'll never forget, my uncle had a brand spanking new Ford Escape Limited... FULLY LOADED. Got a nice simple set of 20's for it I believe, black exterior with cream interior. Next thing I know I see the truck a week later and it has a fiesta of pinstriping.. uggggh looked horrible!!
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

yea what's with dealerships and their pinstriping? When I bought my silver cougar back in 2001, it had orange, yes ORANGE, pinstripes on it. Took those off about a week later. I tried black ones, and it didn't look bad.

I would love to see what silver pinstripes look like on my car.
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

yea, that's what i wanted to try out

Comment

When you're talking pinstripes, do you mean down the sides or down the hood and over the roof?
                    Originally posted by colinpeddle
                    They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                    That here, by G6er law, we lie
                    Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                    THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

i'm just talking sides

Comment

i think the only thing that would be a little difficult is where you would put them - theres no real solid body line on the side thats high enough to run one along. Plus I don't really think there's a good place to end it by the taillight. I like the sleek look
                        They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.

Comment

my thoughts exactly...but i do have 2 ideas to try out just to see

Comment

make sure you take pictures and share them!

Comment

don't worry, i will...as long as it doesn't look horible and make me feel retarded for trying it

Comment

Working...
                              X