Tinted Tails Allll Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinted Tails Allll Finished

Well I know that I'm def not the first one to do this here but I think Teelo is the only other one to have done it with a sedan and I don't remember if he posted any pics so I figured I would...

Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

That looks sweet...what'd you use to tint it?

Comment

Cool, nice pics.

Comment

Nite-Shades... theres acctually a "Spray Tint" but I'd never use that one before so I went with Nite-Shades which I had!

Comment

Sorry for all the questions, but where did you pick those up at? Are they hard to apply?

Comment

that definately is an improvement, especially on a red G6..the stock lights were too close in color and clashed IMO
            i like contrast, that's why i wouldnt tint mine bc i like the bright red to contrast with my black car
            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Well I picked up a spare set so I didnt get stuck with them if I didnt like them, I was hoping for a good contrast which I feel I got pretty nicely soo definitely thanks for the comments!!!

You can get niteshades off like ebay as well as the spray tint the only thing is the MAIN REASON I got a spare set is because its illegal to have on for the most part (depends on area and cops obviously) but if I get stopped I can just switch them out. Sometimes the cops can be total assholes around here!

Comment

Looks great and you did a great job, but I will never understand why people choose to reduce the visibility of their lights on a car and therfore safety just for looks. Last thing I want is someone saying they could not see my turn signal or stop lights due to reduced output and then having them slam into me.

John
                Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
                  Looks great and you did a great job, but I will never understand why people choose to reduce the visibility of their lights on a car. Last thing I want is someone saying they could not see my turn signal or stop lights due to reduced output and then having them slam into me.

John

It's purely for aesthetics. I think it would look incredible on a black car.

Comment

Because it's not AS DARK as you might think... plus the third brake light is there as well! Grantit it is darker than stock obviously but its still visible at least IMO!

Edit: Just my $.02 here but looking at it with the lights acctually on, I find it easier to see them then before mainly because of the contrast between lights on and off.. But as you can see they are still plainly visible!

Comment

yeah those are still plainly visible and i am assuming that is just the tail lights not the brake lights?

they good noah.

Comment

any pics at night to see how dark they are then?
                        My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

Comment

1. Girls Cobalt (parking lights)
                          2. G6 (parking lights)
                          3. G6 (brake lights w/ flash)
                          4. G6 (brake lights w/o flash)
                          5. G6 (no nite shade)

Comment

shit man, they are still plenty visible and they look great. nice job.

Comment

Im sure the parking lights are hard to see from a distance but the are brighter than you would think!! Thanks again for nice comments haha

Comment

Working...
                              X