Take a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look

so i have seen this gauge on a few Cobalt SS's and a SRT-4.

they all use OBD2 and we have a different system "Candi" it is much faster. can this work for us??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/

It could prove to be very useful!

Re: Take a look

I think they now make the aeroforce for the G6 Can OBD2 port. I know someone who has one and they like it ( but it's on there grand am)... I know you can buy it at PFYC.com... but you can also get the dashhawk as well... and for the extra 70- 100 bucks I'd go with the dashhawk.... oh wait I did.

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
      I think they now make the aeroforce for the G6 Can OBD2 port. I know someone who has one and they like it ( but it's on there grand am)... I know you can buy it at PFYC.com... but you can also get the dashhawk as well... and for the extra 70- 100 bucks I'd go with the dashhawk.... oh wait I did.

Can you tune with this unit?

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2

Can you tune with this unit?
        no. only relearns and reads parameters.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
        TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint
        -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
        -Professionally heated seats

Comment

No there is no tuning with either unit. The Aeroforce basically just reads what the computer has in it and does the 1/4 mile 0-60 and trouble codes The Dashhawk does the same thing but also features a case relearn, and changing your temps for when they turn on and off.... It's great for finding out what going on in the car.

Now this gauge seems to do more... Hypertech Hyperpac

Comment

No there is no tuning with either unit. The Aeroforce basically just reads what the computer has in it and does the 1/4 mile 0-60 and trouble codes The Dashhawk does the same thing but also features a case relearn, and changing your temps for when they turn on and off.... It's great for finding out what going on in the car.

Now this gauge seems to do more... Hypertech Hyperpac
            i don think that gauge works for us paul

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
            Show
            -20% tint
            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

It's listed in PFYC for the G6?!!??? I think i found it under specials. I don't know though if it does or doesn't work, this is the first I've ever seen it!

Comment

Working...
              X