Condensation inside driver/passenger windows after wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condensation inside driver/passenger windows after wash

Does anyone else with a coupe get condensation on the B-pillar side of their driver/passenger windows after washing the car? I noticed it the past few times I washed my car. The entire side, from top to bottom, has condensation about an inch in from the edge of the window on the b-pillar side. There doesn't seem to be any water in the car through. Maybe this is normal?
    -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

I've never noticed that. I did notice a tiny bit on my rear tail light though.

Comment

I haven't noticed it yet. Do you drive with your AC set full blast?
      ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

I hardly ever put the AC on. Water around the edges of the taillights is normal btw.
        -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

mike, yea i get that condensation as well...i'm not worried about it...and i've prb only used the AC for like an hour or 2 total
          -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it, unless it was leaking. Only one of my tails gets some condensation, such a small amount I wonder how I even noticed it.

Comment

I wouldnt be to concerned about it, i would guess it would be comming from the inside surface temp compared to the water temp on the outside of the windows. When ur done with the wash just put the windows down enough to get the glass temp equalized.
              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I usually just open the door and wipe it off. Then it stays away.
                -Mike #1

Comment

me to

Well if your talking about like the inside weather stripping that the window sits on yes I get that same thing I just whip it off after i'm done washin

Comment

Working...
                  X