Side Vents Like The One On The New Cadillac Escalade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Vents Like The One On The New Cadillac Escalade

Has anyone thought about trying to order something like this. I have seen them on some older model Impalas, so, I know someone had them done. The question is, did they buy the two side fenders with it on there or did they have someone drill the hold and insert it in there. Someone give me some feedback on if you would consider doing this. I think it makes the car look a little more sporty and with me having a sedan, I want all the sport I can get if you know what I mean. If you don't know what I am talking about, I will try to find a pic, but I suppose in the meantime you can visit the cadillac website.

Yes
    0.00%
    No
    40.00%
    Dude, You're Crazy, That Looks Friggin Ridiculous
    60.00%
    "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

I honestly have no idea what u talking about... show some pic a link or something haha
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

This is just an example pic, but I have seen ones where it was like two or three added, and I actually saw the modifying on an old "Pimp My Ride", but at the time I saw it back then, I didn't know what the hell I was looking at.
      "DUB G6" 20" Diablo Fatboy Rims, DUB badge on the trunk, DUB 20" badges on both fenders, Pioneer Premier DEH-P680MP Cd/MP3 player, Scosche GMLan Kit, Two Rockford Fosgate 12's, Rockfard Fosgate Amp. Tint 20% Rear/40% Front.

Next: Aftermarket headlights, Remove Pinstripes, DVD player In The Glove Compartment & Two Tv's In The Headrest With Wireless Headphones. There Is No G6 Cleaner Than Mine.

Comment

looks like a new take on the M3 or whatever it was fenders that everyone was doing a few years ago. if ya like it go for it.

Comment

well I don't know if I like it just yet, I mean, I have seen it on other cars, but I would like to see it done on one of our cars before I attempted to do something like that

Comment

here are two more illustrations of what I am talking about. now just imagine two or three of these on your fender, possibly painted the same color. I am sure these probably saves on gas too, with the engine getting more breathing room.

Comment

Originally posted by DeEric
              well I don't know if I like it just yet, I mean, I have seen it on other cars, but I would like to see it done on one of our cars before I attempted to do something like that
              I think you'd be the first one doing this.
              IMO I don't think you should. But if you wanted to, I believe the best way without it lookin all crappy, would be to take it to a custom bodyshop & have them do it.

Plz whatever you do...do not buy "stick on" vents.
              2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

lol, well I haven't seen stick on vents before, but I would think it wouldn't look as good. But, I would definitely take it to a shop to let them do it, hell if I attempted that, I would mess it all up and then I would have to lie to my insurance company about how it happened.

Comment

yeah stick on vents belong on your hood, not your fenders.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                    yeah stick on vents belong on your hood, not your fenders.
                    NO!! lol, stick on vents belong in the garbage!!!
                    2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

those vents on the caddy are pretty damn big. 12" x 4"

that would be huge on the side of our cars
                      Originally posted by colinpeddle
                      They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
                      That here, by G6er law, we lie
                      Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
                      THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

This is why we now need aftermarket fenders for the car. These are ok, but require too much modification. If you know how to cut, then you could probably do it yourself, but it's too much hassle.
                        -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I bet, but it was just a thought. I doubt I will get it, but they do look pretty good on the impalas.

Comment

The three-port openings on, I believe the Buicks, might look good on a G6 sedan.
                            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Don't see the point. I don't think it would add to the look of the car.
                              ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

Working...
                              X