Map/Dome Lights and LED underdash installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map/Dome Lights and LED underdash installed

hey guys wat's up i finally had the time to install the LED and map and dome lights check out the pics

it looks really nice in person even my girlfriend thought so next i am gonna try to put led in the vents
    So what I'M A NEWBIE

Re: Map/Dome Lights and LED underdash installed

That is RED! Glad you got everything working! Are the map lights and dome lights LED's too or just red bulbs?
    Blue Man Group

Comment

That is really red. I like it. Good job.
      Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked
        That is RED! Glad you got everything working! Are the map lights and dome lights LED's too or just red bulbs?
        yea the map and dome lights are leds too
        So what I'M A NEWBIE

Comment

nice job! i'm wondering if maybe i should try that too :P
          18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

That's uber red!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

looks great ...... want to try this on my 2008 gxp, can i get part numbers and web address to order for mine.

Comment

Looks nice!! I just recently did this to my 6. I think it looks pretty cool, plus, its an easy mod to do so I figured if i get tired of it I'll just pop the old bulbs in. I got mine from http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm oomonte, the shipping was pretty fast and I had no problems with the order whatsoever.

Comment

you stole my car

Looks good tho. Like it should look comming from factory

What LED did you use for the dome? I made mine from 4x 1W Dorado LED. It's... bright!

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
                  Originally posted by shi-fu
                  Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

Now thats super bright! Looks awesome though! I got my LED underdash but the fools sent me the wrong colors, I dont feel like running around with Red,Blue,Green flashes lol
                    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fischer
                      Now thats super bright! Looks awesome though! I got my LED underdash but the fools sent me the wrong colors, I dont feel like running around with Red,Blue,Green flashes lol

They sent you the party-bus package!

I'm gonna put the underdash LEDs next, just gotta find a good price and look around for which LEDs work best

Comment

To be honest making your own is alot more satisfying than buying them. Atleast for me it is. Its really easy to make your own as well.
                        Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

I did this as well on mine ... didnt use LED's cause I didnt want it so bright .. but Im happy with the way it turned out. Bright enough to see but not blind ~ lol.

Comment

that looks sweet!!!! Whats the brand and were did you get them?
                            DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjonsrt
                              that looks sweet!!!! Whats the brand and were did you get them?
                              I got the theunderdash from ebay and the map lights from v-leds and the dome light from autoluminaton
                              So what I'M A NEWBIE

Comment

Working...
                              X