Finally Got some video..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Got some video..

yea i got one, its somewhat shitty and only shows one side of the dual exhaust.. but its better than nothin, it sounds somewhat decent for a phone too..

Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Just video right? No audio? Cause I didn't hear anything.

Looks good though, as much as you can tell was that from a cell phone or something?

Comment

o great, a video with no sound.. now i have sound with no video.. this is gay, but here..

Stealth Grey G6 GT Coupe::Flowmaster duals with GTP valence:: Luminics Lows and Fogs::

Comment

LOL
        Originally posted by Nikki
        You are an e-pimp.
        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
        I tried too, my penis way too big
        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Haha, thats pretty funny dude.

Sounds pretty good, but thats pretty messed up.

Comment

i was gonna say, dude is there sound

Comment

I think we all thought the same thing. I thought it was my comp. I have had issues with the audio before.
              You are an e-pimp.
              07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.

Comment

and more video.. i was bored today

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

damn that's a lot of video.

Comment

Comment

that was a nice road. i wish i had a vid cam so i can record going thru a section of road out here in so cal called the creast. its about 30miles mountain driving, avg speed is about 50 but u can go 60 65 most of the time a certain spots 85

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Bet that was a nice cruz. They sell digi cams at wallmart. You can get one for like 100 bucks.
                        You are an e-pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6
                          that was a nice road. i wish i had a vid cam so i can record going thru a section of road out here in so cal called the creast. its about 30miles mountain driving, avg speed is about 50 but u can go 60 65 most of the time a certain spots 85
                          OMFG 85?!

2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

Glad I'm not around that area. Crazy.

Comment

haha..

Comment

Working...
                              X