PhotoShop Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhotoShop Help

We i caught this sweet picture of the lightning on my phone a while back and i think it would be sweet if i could add my car into the picture, also if possible have the lightning flash so it looks like its striking. i would try and do it myself but i don't have the experience need to do something like this

Thanks you very much and whatever car pic you think would work best would be cool with me Thanks again

Re: PhotoShop Help

thats wicked sweet
    howd you get so lucky to get that shot?

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

it was one of those storms where lightning was striking like every other minute and i thought it would be sweet to take a pic and as soon as i saw it i took the pic and was lucky enough to get it i was so proud of my self. also do you think something like what im asking will be possible

Comment

Originally posted by midnightG6GT
        it was one of those storms where lightning was striking like every other minute and i thought it would be sweet to take a pic and as soon as i saw it i took the pic and was lucky enough to get it i was so proud of my self. also do you think something like what im asking will be possible

i think its possible i did something like that with my other car and i dont have photoshop

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

sweet well hope fully someone can help i attempted it but it came out shitty heres how it looked. i really hope someone can do a better job than this, and the lightning bolt striking would be kick ass

Comment

Sweet pic!

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Looks like a new poster.
              Black 2006 G6 GTP Leather and 3.9 liter

Comment

Thanks so far im going to try and make it better maybe get a ROTM outta it.

Comment

i like the second one best, i think it might be worthy of a ROTM nomination

Comment

Don't say I never made you anything! lol

I think they look kinda crapy! Lemme know what you think

<----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

if i have some time tomorrow I'll see if I can whip something up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by grfnkl
                        You dont like my crappy photosshopped images? lol
                        <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbzino
                          hahah , I was meaning to post earlier even work on a pic for him earlier but just never got to it. You're pics aren't bad... they have more of an artistic look to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbzino
                            hahah , I was meaning to post earlier even work on a pic for him earlier but just never got to it. You're pics aren't bad... they have more of an artistic look to them.
                            Yeah, I have CS2 installed but I very rarely use it so I'm incapable of making anything professional looking lol
                            <----Got a red 6?

Comment

Bubbzino not to bad and im very excited to see what grfnkl whips up for me im expecting something sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X