Swampassjr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swampassjr

Great to work with!!! He so far is the only one to buy from the HID group buy and paid moments after he said he would. Great communication and understanding of situations.

Also, we didnt know of paypal fee, I told him I would cover the cost and just add it to the rest of buyers since it was my fault. He sent me payment again moments later without me asking.

man

Re: Swampassjr

What's the paypal fee? I'm seriously considering jumping in on this GB tonight.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I think its like 5% of the total purchase or something like that.
      Blue Man Group

Comment

thanks blue

18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Don't worry, I'll do the same thing when I grab a kit from you
          <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbzino
            then do it already

Comment

Originally posted by bluegtp33
              then do it already
              There's been like 10 people that have said they are going to get in on that GB and don't put out.

all talkkkk
              18" Zyoxx ZX8 rims 245/40/18, Bridgestone Potenza's, Alpine Type R subs, Vector ECU Tune, DS stage 3, Magnaflow exhaust 6000k HID's, G6P member: 249

Comment

Originally posted by Swampassjr
                Originally posted by bluegtp33
                then do it already
                There's been like 10 people that have said they are going to get in on that GB and don't put out.

all talkkkk
                Shush!

I'm serious....I'm just trying to figure out wheter or not I can go to the dominican or not plus I'm trying to pay off my debts.

So soon as I figure something out here.....I'm sending you the money! lol
                <----Got a red 6?

Current mods: Pooners crabs, eibach pro kit, 10000K lows and 8000k fogs, debadged, blacked out tails, redline quick lifts, tint - 5% rear - 15% front, 18" Matte Black MSR 045's, matte black dart overlays, chrome exhaust tip

Comment

Swamp-ass was a great buyer. smooth transaction.great to do business with. got me the money asap! minus the Monopoly Money JK!

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                  TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                  Show
                  -20% tint
                  -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                  -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                    Swamp-ass was a great buyer. smooth transaction.great to do business with. got me the money asap! minus the Monopoly Money JK!
                    don't forget the get out of jail free card

but thanks!

Comment

Swampassjr

Great seller! Just received Forza 3 from him. It was in great shape and got here much faster than I expected it too! I would definitely do business with him again and would recommend him to anyone!

Bryce

2007 G5 GT
                      2009 G6 GXP

Comment

sold me seasons of family guy. heads upped me on any sort of faults they had and gave me a great price and shipped em fast. the dvds smell like soup tho. some sort of testament to his house smell......
                        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

lol i didn't know dvds could hold a smell, hopefully it is a good kind of soup

Comment

Originally posted by Swampassjr
                            lol i didn't know dvds could hold a smell, hopefully it is a good kind of soup
                            CHEESY POTATO!
                            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I bought a fart from this guy in a box. Got it fast and boy did it smell the place up!

Thanks Swampass!!!
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                              X